More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Secret-Smutlab Secret-Smutlab

Where does Andrew go?

Head into work early

Andrew decides that he wants to get into work early and really savor the sights. He pays for his coffee and leaves the redheaded Barista a large tip.

Walking into the water park, Andrew doesn't notice that much different. Guests begin setting up their towels and applying sunscreen, just like normal. Andrew notices and almost entire lack of children, which is probably for the best. For a second, Andrew begins to think that maybe the book was a sham and he had just hallucinated the Houdini top, but then he sees Jessica making her rounds for the morning inspection. Her slender frame was hugged by a tight fitting sheer one piece, and through the thin material Andrew could see her perky breasts poking against their constraints. As she bends over to check water temperature Andrew can see her well trimmed pussy and firm ass. He felt like he was going to faint, a miracle had occurred.

When Jessica stood up she spotted Andrew and rolled her eyes as she saw him greedily undressing her mentally. Oh, the things he would do to her. But first, Andrew wanted to see the other girls in their new uniforms. He hurried to the guard shack, where he knew the girls would be waiting for their shift to start. Turning the knob, Andrew gleefully flung open the door. Inside was exactly what he had hoped to see. Dawn and Ray were both wearing the new, sheer uniforms. Ray's huge tits and juicy ass stretched the fabric almost to its limit, gripping every curve and fold as tightly as possible. Andrew relished the opportunity to watch her try to adjust the ill-fitting uniform in an embarrassed fashion. Dawn's athletic body filled out the new suit nicely, but the sheer material revealed bikini tan lines underneath. There was something deliciously erotic about the way the tan lines drew the eye directly to her shapely breasts and hairless pussy. Andrew was going to enjoy this.

What is Andrew's first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)