More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WaterIsWetter WaterIsWetter

Who Found The Rulebook?

William, a rather perverted but pragmatic individual

Fuck that was close! That could have ended very very badly At that moment I was extremely glad I didn't go with my original idea of "Old Rule: The staff are huge hung sexually aggressive Futanari". Who know's exactly what would have happened ? How sexually aggressive is "sexually aggressive", is it like forcefully hot or any thing that moves aggressive ? And depending on the books interpretation of hung I might not have been in any state to walk or write for a while.

And let's not even talk about idea number 2...

I could have also lost the book... Loosing a reality warping book on your first fucking boner fuelled change, dodged a bullet there by sheer dumb luck. At least it would have probably been lost to the barista while I was getting my ass filled with Futanari cock and semen. While not exactly a terrible fate I'd much rather do that and keep the book.

Thank god for that red head, distracting me. She may have literally saved my life. Not to mention she prevented the havoc that the schrodinger's Futanari barista could have caused with the book.

I really owe her, even though she doesn't know it. Looking over to my saviour I notice she is still working hard, her large boobs jiggling nicely and often peaking out of her apron. How should I repay her ? I didn't have much in my wallet or really any way to give it to her without coming across as a creep. She really didn't seem to mind working topless either, in fact quite the opposite. So no point in reversing a rule that both of us were enjoying, though that didn't stop me from just writing some new rules...

Having a spark on inspiration I quickly jotted down a retroactive rule in the book, requiring all staff to have name tags with there full name displayed. I went over to order something making sure to glance down at her chest. After having a decent look at her rack, I checked her name tag and made a mental note of it. "Thanks for the coffee Rachel".

How did I want to word this without bankrupting the shop or getting Rachel fired ?

"New Rule: Rachel Winters is now paid $30 an hour. The owners, staff and others think this is an extremely fair rate, even though this is significantly higher than other floor staff."

As soon as the pencil left the paper, I saw out of the corner of my eye that Rachel got a call on the phone, I couldn't quite hear it but the timing but the smile on her face made it likely it was some good news. Considering the rule I had just wrote it likely wasn't unrelated to her new hourly raise.

Even from my spot by the river side window it was obvious in her body language and facial expression just how much that raise had meant. It felt good to know I was responsible for that, I was planning on doing some experimentation and probably after that something perverted and lewd, but it occurs to me why not do all three ? After a few minutes of thinking I couldn't stop smirking at another great idea of mine. I'd already given Rachel some extra assets why not give her some more ?

"New Rule: Rachel Winters breasts will slowly but permanently grow an extra 3-6 cup sizes over the next few weeks, she will be happy with this development. Nobody else will think it is strange."

It was on win on every front: her bigger assets would be clearly visible with the "new" uniform, there was the enticing unknown of just how big they would get and the last clause ensures that Rachel will like the new changes making it another good deed. Finally it experimented with the books capabilities for physical changes, randomness and double checks that it can effect emotions explicitly. (Or the previous rule might need to be changed)

Can the book even do all of that ? Guess I'll see in the next few weeks. Best to tread carefully for now.

What to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)