More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WaterIsWetter WaterIsWetter

What to do now?

Set the stage for some bigger changes

It's been a few weeks since I got the book and things have been going slowly. After my first close call and thinking this through, there really wasn't any reason to rush. The book seemed to have very few limits from my testing, which meant the cost of fucking up could be extraordinarily high. After all I could have so many great experiences using the book but at the same time I could make things incredibly bad, so I have to tread the narrow path between Heaven and Hell. But my patience was starting to pay dividends, today was the day of some real changes.

Coming to the café seemed to be as good a place as any, and considering this was where I found the book it felt like the right place. The fact that it was a good excuse to see Rachel before I started kicking off some major changes definitely was not the reason.

As I enter the café book in hand, I find Rachel as expected, now knowing when her shifts were. She was standing behind the counter cleaning as her line of customers was empty. Getting closer I give her a hello and little wave, she turns away from her cleaning and her huge J-cup breasts sway after her. (I had measure her breast size, for science)

They were very large and shapely and clearly put a large strain on the back of the tight standardised apron, threatening to burst out. The side boob was also a sight to behold. I couldn't really tell you how long I stared at them, but it must have been quiet a while. Rachel obviously noticed and she's clearly just asked me something... crap.

"Looking at something ?" she questioned accusingly.

Initially I wasn't really sure what to say, but with the book in hand it hardly mattered how badly I messed up in conversation. Additionally I'd spoken to her a lot since since the day I got the book and we got a long so I was a much more confident around her than with most women. Best to tell the "truth", or at least something approximating it.

"I'm really sorry for staring they just seemed to have grown a lot recently, probably just my imagination"

I could see a conflict of emotion in her face, but she definitely seemed less annoyed after my response. "No... I've always been this big... I like people staring at my chest, it's just rude to do when I'm talking to you" You consider her response, she is clearly lying about her recently expanded assets, though I can't imagine explaining that would be an easy task. The line about staring at her chest did catch you a little off guard, but I suppose she works virtually topless so her preference isn't exactly surprising considering. I wonder if that's an opinion she'd always held or was that a book related change ? The first was quite enticing to thing about... I meant her boobs were pretty great before but now th-

She hands you your usual brew of coffee over the counter, did she make that while I was staring at her boobs ? "Remember Will, when I'm talking my eyes are up here" How did you miss her speaking again! You make sure to meet her eyes and and thank her for the coffee. You can see her smile when you sit down in your seat next to the river side window. You couldn't help but smile when ever you talked to Rachel.

You spend a few minutes sipping at your coffee and thinking of Rachel but I guess it's now time to get to "work". You had spent some time experimenting with the book and you were sure you could use it make some very big changes safely. It was a rather simple rule that made other seemingly stupid rules safe.

"New Rule: In 3 months time, reality will reset to this point. This rule and all rules written after this will be removed. The owner will retain their memories of what happened before the reset. This rule cannot be changed or edited by any other rule. A checkpoint of the world pre-reset will be captured allowing for continuation of that reality."

Time to pick a stupid rule.

What world to you temporarily create ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)