More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Talonblade Talonblade

Now, what kind of guy are you?

Vincent, Manga-enthusiast/Gamer

Your name is Vincent, and you're trembling at the power that you now possess. A godlike object that belonged in the hands of a protagonist, not a background character; or worse, a villain! This a power that deserves respect and integrity and-

Pfffft, yeah. Right.

Still, you muse as you take your cup from the perky redhead happily going through her day in her pseudo-naked apron, forethought, planning, and plenty of pencils and erasers are necessary for you in the future. Oh, like hell you were going to give up this kind of power. Maybe if the devil asked for your soul, you would turn this opportunity down. However, you didn't see any shady men in their Sunday best near here, so you assumed that your mortal soul was safe for the moment.

You had to be smart about this since there were too many unknowns surrounding this innocuous looking notebook. You could easily end up like Kira from Note if you were not careful about all this. So testing of your magical book was required.

First of all, Old Rules seemed to activate retroactively, since you All-Fiction'ed (Kumagawa would be proud of your first rule) the red head's top instead of her just taking it off, rather than them being merely treated that way. So you were effectively reality bending. That already opened up a lot of lanes for experimentation and fun lewds.

Oh, you didn't even bother telling yourself that your changes were going to be for the greater good rather than just for your own personal pleasure. Though, who says that the two couldn't overlap? Certainly not you.

Still, you barely knew this things rules and limitations. What if you tried to change the human race and the notebook teleported away to its next user or some crap like that? Could you make changes to the book itself? How far could you stretch the definition of an 'organization'?

Years of genre savviness was finally going to pay off!

Still, you wanted to start with a test that you know would work. Start small, understand the subtle nuances first, then work your way to the bigger mechanics. Of course, you were going to have fun with it as well.

First, you needed to study the effects of the Old and New rules on the people indirectly affected by them.

You pull out a clip board that you used for the Manga Club and wrote both the toplessness rule and a new rule into into the notebook.

"Old Rule: When questioned by a person with a clipboard, as long as the person is in this cafe they will answer questions about general facts and their opinions honestly and patiently..."

Hmm, practical... but, you reckon it could be a hell of a lot more fun:

"Old Rule: When questioned by a person with a clipboard, as long as the person is in this cafe they will answer questions about general facts and their opinions honestly and patiently. Though they are unaware why this is or its source, when someone answers these questions they will feel more sexually confident for a few days after questioning. This will cap out at five questions, when they will be 20% more confident in their body and skills for a period of 7 days. If they answer more than five questions, they will begin to experience a build up of arousal. If they answer ten questions, they will feel the compulsion to masturbate as soon as they can find a reasonably private place."

There we go, you thought to yourself, a balance of lewds and experimentation.

With this in mind, you search for your first victim- er, interviewee.

There are plenty of people in the cafe, and you have a lot of questions. Who will you ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)