More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yanuren Yanuren

What's next?

Tara, an Indian American College Student that's into raceplay

Tara is a run of the mill Indian American student studying at the local state university. Standing at about 5' 3'' with B-Cup breasts, a nice ass, and a pretty face, she never had any trouble attracting boys. Unfortunately, she rarely was able to get the attention of the guys she really wanted: The White Men on campus.

She came from a very traditional family, her parents had been set up in an arranged marriage back in India. Tara had always rebelled against these notions and constrains. Her mom and dad made clear that they wanted her to settle down with a good Indian boy, preferably a doctor, but she wanted nothing like that. In high-school, she hooked up with asian guys, hispanic guys, even some black guys. Once she got to college, she found her first white man and she realized she had an odd fetish, one centered on raceplay.

She was a proud, smart, independent women who wasn't ashamed of her ethnicity. But there was just something that turned her on so much about being degraded for her sex and race by a strong, attractive white man. Tara shivered, just with the thought of the possibilities.

Tara was sitting at a cafe looking at her phone when she noticed the notebook on the ground next to her. She picked it up and flipped it open.

"The world runs on rules. Schools and companies have their handbooks. Neighborhoods have their homeowners associations. Even countries have their laws. You spend all day following rules. Wouldn't it be nice if you could be the one writing the rules for once? Now you can. This is the Rulebook. Simply put the name of an organization and write your rules. Any rule you can think of will be followed by everyone in that organization.

You can write Old Rules and New Rules. People will treat Old Rules casually, like they've been around forever. The world will even change to accommodate Old Rules as you write them. On the other hand, New Rules only go into effect once you've written them down. People will still follow them, but they may express nervousness, embarrassment, excitement, or other emotions about them.

Oh, and One last tip: make sure you use a pencil. Wouldn't want you regretting your changes."

Tara smirked as she read through it. No way this was real. "Might as well give it a shot though right?" she thought to herself.

As she tried to figure out what to write, she spotted Jim approaching her table. He was a hunky blonde guy with blue eyes in her philosophy course. She day-dreamed about him tying her up and putting her in her place. Or putting her on leash and walking her around campus naked.

She realized what she wanted to write down.

What does she write ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)