More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Yanuren Yanuren

What does she write ?

She wants to be degraded

Tara began writing a series of rules. More of a series of fantasies really. "As if this is real or anything" she giggled to herself. She wrote down "World" as the top category and started writing down ideas.

Old Rule: Raceplay is a commonly practiced fetish in mix-raced relationships and in hookup culture.

Old Rule: Though raceplay is widespread, everyone understands that it is just roleplay and there is no real racist animus behind the actions of people participating in the raceplay.

Old Rule: White men are particularly attracted to women of Indian descent.

Tara stopped writing and looked around. Nothing looked really all that different. As she was looking around the cafe, she noticed that Jim was sitting at a table with an Indian woman. Tara was confused. One of her friends told her that Jim wasn't into Indian women. That was part of the reason the raceplay thing with him turned her on so much.

Then Tara noticed there was another Indian-White couple at the table across the room. She was befuddled and a little bitter. "UGH why can't I get my own white boy??"

Then it hit her. Was this notebook for real? Only one way to find out. She began writing a new rule as a test. She wrote "Espresso Cafe" as the category and wrote a single rule.

New Rule: Indian women in the Espresso Cafe be used sexually by any white man. No one thinks this is out of the ordinary.

Does the rule work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)