More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrNobody MrNobody

Who Found The Rulebook?

Simone Jones, in need of a mistress

Simone let out a breath of relief as the world returned to normalcy, blushing as he saw the bare skin of the woman and quickly looked back at the book, the pencil in his hand rapidly spinning in his fingers. The possibilities screamed in his mind, both the good he could do with fixing the world around him, and the naughty things he could do. He sighed and looked up, biting his lip and shaking his head, making one quick rule to make it much nicer for future edits.

Old rule: The person by the name Simone Jones has perfectly legible handwriting at all times

It was a small thing, but it definitely made Simone feel better, and it was much nicer to read than the chicken scratch he usually did. He could feel his heart beginning to pound as he began to write his fantasy world into being.

Old rule: Men wearing women's clothes in public is not taboo, and vice versa.

Old rule: The more dominant a person the taller (max: 7'), stronger, and more intelligent they become, they will also have the ability to control the growth of body hair on their bodies, Male dominants will have their cocks also grow in proportion, while females will be able to control the pleasure of a submissive. Female dominants will have no max cup size but will always be able to hold them up without problem and find a comfortable bra size.

Old rule: Sports Bras are available only to Dominant Females, and will be able to shrink their bust to a-cup despite actual size vie shunting them into a pocket dimension where they will free float and have no affect on the user's body

Old rule: The more submissive a person the shorter (min: 5'), and tend to be more naturally effeminate, unable to grow body hair without help of a dominant, and will be able to be molded into the perfect toy of their dominant, a submissive's anus will leak a natural lubricant that will taste like their favorite sweet, female submissive bust will grow to a maximum of D-cup and will not feel back pain. Male Submissive will have B-cups at max unless given implants by their dom(me), their peinises will shrink(min: 1": hard), and lose their testicles. Subs can be naked in public, but prefer to wear underwear/lingerie and heels.

"While being naked in public is nice and all it's terrible for your feet and knees, so we'll not do that." Simone mumbled to himself, glancing up at the coffee shop he was in, the waitresses seeming not to have changed much, but one did seem taller, which got a smile out of him at it working. He blinked for a second and looked down at his body. He bit his lip as he saw the effeminate features through his clothes which did not change. He bit his lip and scribbled a new rule.

Old rule: Submissives will wear a chastity cage or belt (depending on gender/preference) connected to an app that will only unlock with their dominant's permission, or if without a dominant, a keyholder who holds access to it.

Simone jumped when he felt his meager manhood shift from sliding down his pantleg due to his erection, to being locked in a tiny chastity cage. His hand slipping under the table to cup it, feeling the hardness of the material underneath it, and feeling the cool plastic encasing his once cock. he quickly srcribbled a new rule.

Old Rule: Submissives can strip in public without being harassed, people may ogle freely but only interact at Submissive's wish.

He's into play, but actual is a no go... but maybe something can help with that.

Old Rule: Peircings, while used for decoration on dom(me)s, are also used for shorthand for submissive preferences[Medical Technoloigy has advanced where piercings will never get infected and no lingering pain]: Ear [Gender Preference: Left: Females, Right: Males, Both: Both], Nose [Musk], Eyebrow [Sensory Deprivation], Lip [Oral], Tongue [Tongue play], Nipple Piercing [Nipple play]. Navel Piercing [Availability, White: No Dom(me), Black: Free Use, Pink: Taken], and Perenium [Preference to Anal].

Simone winced slight as he felt some mild tingling sensations over his body, the piercings slotting into place along his body. He gnawed on his lip, finding his rubber coated lip pricing, the coating nigh indestructible to his constant fidgeting with it. He looked down and saw the tiny bumps from his barbell nipple piercings, he could feel his navel barbell, perineum, the ear piercing on his left ear, and the one on his tongue. He shivered and began to unzip his pants, revealing his small pink chastity cage. but he also noticed he was still wearing boxers, more boyshorts now but not femimine enough for his tastes.

What does Simone do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)