More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MrNobody MrNobody

What does Simone do next?

He goes to buy some panties

Simone needed to buy better underwear, so he went to a nearby store: a Victoria's Secret, to buy some panties. He walked into the store and looked around, seeing plenty of women, dom and sub, even some Men and bois shopping. He gulped and went down an isle, seeing various panties to buy, g-strings and hipsters, lacy and silk, the whole kit and caboodle. He grabbed a red thong, a blue seamless, and some frilly pink briefs. His hearts thoroughly drumming in his chest, a part of him wanted to immediately leave, but another continued to shop. He grabbed a pink nightdress, a few garter belts, and three pairs of stockings: pink Sheer, black fishnet, and striped blue and white knee high socks. After grabbing what he wanted he went to the register and bought them. The dominatrix smiled at the sub, winking and Simone rushed out with a furious blush.

The bag in his arms and speedwalking back to his apartment, he locked his door and completely stripped down naked barring his cage. He bit his lip as he looked at his new body, completely smooth and hairless, the peircings dotting his body showing his preferences to the world should he be naked, he also notice he has lost 5 inches of height, now resting at 5' 5". This sent shivers of excitement down his spine and got to dressing up, first sliding the garter belt in place above his hips, then sitting on his bed and sliding on the sheer stockings. He nearly moaned as the material slid up his hairless legs, biting his lip as he locked them in place, then grabbed the frilly briefs, sliding them up the stockings and shivering, only whimpering softly as his locked member tried to stiffen. He giggled giddily as he walked around his apartment without fear of being discovered, then he remembered he had to go to work soon, a flood of panic swelled up inside him for a second, then ebbed away as he looked back at the book, and once more began to write.

  • New Rule: Due to subs being less capable of doing work besides very basic manual labor then than dom(me)s, it is looked down upon for owned subs to have jobs and their doms are asked to take full care of them, they are given increased pay for each sub they are in care of with a max amount of subs they can have being 4, if a dom marries a dom this capacity is brought up to 10.
  • New Rule: Subs are seen as being unable to take care of themselves and wish to be taken care of by their dom(me).

With that out of the way he looked at his reflection again, the dull brown hair framing his face, he decided to change that.

  • Old Rule: natural hair color can be any color of the rainbow, dom(me) hair lean towards darker colors while sub hairs are more lighter.
  • Old rule: Simone Jones hair is pink.

He looked up at his reflection again, and bit his lip as his hair was now the bright, almost neon, pink color. He closed the book, placing it in his book bag and got dressed, Simone's pants rubbing against his stockings eliciting waves of excitement through him as he drive to work. He walked in, waving at the attendant, who was wearing more revealing clothes and a collar with her bright blue hair, smiled back and reciprocated the wave. He took the elevator, a few doms climbing in, they look at him and shake their heads as he arrives and sits at his station, his heart pounding. He bites his lip and takes his notebook, beginning to write some more.

  • Old rule: Doms have a higher libido than subs, the need to fuck them often rising without having a sub to release into, public sex is not frowned upon because of this, so sex stations are always available and are equipped with various ways of getting their occupants off for the occasion.
  • Old Rule: Futanari are born in 1-10 people, always dominant, always larger than dom males, have a almost dangerously high libido but have control over it, short reflationary period, have both sex organs, high fertility rate for getting and giving pregnancies, their cum is nutrient dense, decreasing pregnancy periods for females and feeding those who eat their cum.

Simone didn't know what possessed him to write that final rule, but the pressing of breasts on his back, the heavy breathing of need and pressing of an erection against his back answered that question quickly as he saw his boss looking at him with needy eyes. originally 5' 5", 6' in heels, she now stood at 7' 6", looked like Wonder Woman, and desperately needed someone to attend her.
"Simone," she began, her voice sultry and dominating sending shivers down his spine, "come to my office, I have a special job for you~"

Before he could answer her she walked off, her firm ass and legs walking off, strength radiating off of her in waves, leaving him drooling. He was pulled out by a firm hand being placed on his shoulder, his friend Jack, who is 6' 5", is smiling at him.

"Hey, can I talk to you real quick Simone?" The erection in Jack's pants could inform him what he wanted to talk about, and he could see Victoria beginning to approach, and Simone remembered the meeting he had with her and his group. She stands at 6' 5" in the 5" heels, and of course an amazonian beauty.

Who does he go with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)