More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Ring of 3

Jim had purchased the ring as a birthday gift for his girlfriend, not believing the mysterious shopkeeper's story about magic powers.

Encountering a member of his high school's popular cheerleader clique, eighteen year old Robin, he'd tried it out as a lark. He'd called her a 'well hung bimbo' and been entirely amazed to see her breasts and hips grow before his very eyes. Blinded by her hotness, he'd allowed himself to be pulled into a nearby restroom for a blowjob. After receiving one from her, he freaked right the hell out when she asked him to return the favor, showing him her large cock.

No. I've got to go..." Jim muttered as he slowly backed out of the stall, shutting the door on the girl just as she had begun to pleasure herself.

Robin couldn't help but feel a bit upset with Jim as she stroked herself. She loved masturbating but she was sure that there was nothing to compare with a pair of moist lips sliding up and down one's cock, licking up and down the length of her sizable shaft, perhaps taking her balls into their mouth... Robin began fondling her testicles with her free hand. As it turned out, it didn't compare.

She considered stopping so that she could go find someone a bit more reciprocal than Jim, perhaps another member of her cheerleading squad, but she was turned on beyond the limits of her self control. Instead she beat it as fast as she could, deciding to cum as fast as possible so that she could get her dick wet later. Within another minute she was spurting a considerable amount of semen onto the door of the bathroom stall. In an orgasm induced stupor she sat there watching her spunk drip down onto the ground, slowly covering... A ring?

She picked up the piece of jewelry, frowning since she couldn't tell if it would look good on her while it was covered in cum. She popped it in her mouth, smiling at the flavour of her own seed, and spat it back out. The ring glistened in her palm, its three emeralds glistening even in the poor lighting of the stall. She decided it would look good on her, and with no thought for its former owner she slipped it over her finger.

Now what's a horny hermaphrodite to do?

*Written by FK/Cross C

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)