More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by idahoboy idahoboy

What's next?

Jim comes back looking for the ring

Robin was pondering what to do next, when Jim burst back into the public restroom.

"You!" The well-hung bimbo screamed. "You just left me with a big hard cock! That wasn't very nice. Didn't you like your blow job?"

Jim took a moment to respond. He didn't want to scare her off. He had dropped the ring, and he would do anything to get it back. "Of course I did baby, you were amazing. It's just, I realized I lost a ring I had just bought for ... my mom. I was so freaked out, I wanted to trace my steps before someone picked it up."

Robin broke into a smile only a bimbo could pull off and raised her hand. "Oh! Is this the ring?"

Jim eyes lit up in terror, then he managed to say, "Uh yeah. It must have fallen out when you gave me that great blow job." Robin smiled at the compliment, her wet cock jumped a bit.

"Well I'm glad you're back. I was so mad. I thought you didn't want to suck my cock."

Jim wanted to get out of there without having to suck a cock, but he was prepared to do anything it would take to get that ring back. "Oh course I want to suck your cock baby, but could you give me the ring? I want to make sure it didn't break when I dropped it. Then I'll suck your big nice cock."

"Oh goody, I'm so glad I met you. You seem like a ..."

What does Robin call him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)