More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by corey48 corey48

What's next?

Courtney Daniels - the campus queen

Courtney was in the changing rooms, having just finished an intense cheerleading session, when Robin (who had quit early in search of someone to fuck, the whore) came dashing up to her. She fixed the futa with a scathing glare.

Robin didn't even notice. "Courtney! I found something for you!"

Courtney raised an eyebrow. Of course, she was used to getting gifts - as the most popular girl in school, everyone wanted to be in her favour - but they usually didn't come from her underlings. When she saw the gift, she glared at Robin. "A ring? You got me a ring?"

"Well, like, I found it, and it was so pretty that I thought of you!" She held it up proudly. "It goes with your eyes!"

"My eyes are blue, you idiot," Courtney hissed, but begrudgingly allowed her underling to slip it onto her finger. In the light, the three emeralds glittered invitingly, almost hypnotically, and she tilted her head, regarding it carefully. "But, for once, I don't hate what you've given me."

Robin grinned like a dog that had been praised. Courtney waved her away, loving the way the ring made her hand seem even more authoritative. "Go on, don't you have some dicks to suck?"

Once she was at the door, Courtney added under her breath, "Obedient willing ."

Robin turned back around, and Courtney was surprised to see that she was now dressed not in her cheerleading outfit, but naked. Only chains decorated her body now, clamped to her wrist, her neck, her ankles, and wrapping around her in a way that made sure to highlight her best assets. Her large, flaccid dick hung out, though even it was tied in a metal cock ring. The bimbo fluttered her eyelashes at her superior. "Did you say something, mistress?"

Courtney was too dazed to reply. She just shook her head. Shrugging, Robin sashayed out, the chains clinking rhythmically against the floor. Courtney grabbed one of her other underlings, a red-head named Ella. "What the hell was Robin wearing?"

Ella gave her an odd look. "You mean her uniform?"

"No, the chains!"

"Courts, are you feeling okay? Robin's always worn that. She loves it, and the school allowed it because of her position," she grumbled. "Can't believe they allowed that, but not a skirt more than 4 inches above the knee. This fucking school..."

Courtney shook her head. "Hold on, go back. What position?"

"As your , of course." Courtney blinked. "What's up with you today? You're acting all weird."

"Nothing, nothing," she muttered, shaking her head, dazed. "Hey, uh, could you cover for me? I think I'm going to take the rest of the day off."

Ella rolled her eyes. "Sure, leave me all alone in history, why don't you? Fine, I'll cover for you. Have fun with Jakob." She sauntered out of the change rooms. Now alone, Courtney allowed herself to crumple and let everything sink in. Somehow, Robin was her ! The words she'd muttered earlier came drifting back. Obedient willing . That was right before Robin changed. Had she done that? Was there some higher being that had granted her a power with those three words?

Hold on, who the hell was Jakob?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)