More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Forget Jim, Toby bought the ring instead

Toby sat in the campus library, twirling the ring on his finger. The piece of jewelry had been an impulse buy at a curiosity shop, the owner convinced that it contained magic powers. "Simply point it to someone and say three words, and that person will change to befit the words spoken!" the old senile employee had said, most likely in an attempt to sell the ring to the young college student.

He'd bought the ring anyway. Magic powers or not, he'd come to college to make something of himself and yet, so far, he still retained that "typical engineering student" look. The ring was an attempt to break way from that.

Even so, the old man had been convincing and there was no harm in trying. Best case, he'd got obtained magic powers; at worst, a new fashionable ring.

Toby wasn't in the library to study, he was here to find a test subject. And, he'd found the perfect one.

Kaylie Tang. A young classmate of his, an american-Japanese girl who shared his program. Toby didn't know her personally, but there weren't many girls in engineering, so the guys tended to know of the ones who were. He watched her from afar, her bespectacled eyes scanning over one of their engineering books.

Rumor had it that the young Asian girl was a very studious one, always having her nose buried in a book. Through the grapevine, he heard that she came from a rather conservative family, evident by the stereotypical but classy black blouse and skirt she wore over long white socks. The glasses and the dark hair always tied in a sharp ponytail didn't do anything to change those first impressions either.

As far as girls went, she was a stick in the mud; rarely leaving her dorm and socializing with her peers. The only reason Toby knew of her was that the guys found her attractive. More ass than tits, his friends found her exotic. With her traditional Japanese features and her shining golden skin, their fantasies of her often revolved with her as a submissive gamer girl, or a cheap Asian whore. It was clear the only reason they wanted her was because she was Asian, and in their fantasies she took advantage of that.

If he was to test his powers on someone, there was no better candidate. Focusing solely on the Japanese girl, Toby mumbled three words under his breath.

"Shameless Party Girl."

Anxiously, he watched as nothing happened. To be fair, the old man in the shop hadn't told him what to expect, but if he was changing Kaylie, surely he'd notice something. Yet the girl still sat there, scanning her book.

He waited five more minutes before leaving. Not quite ready to give up, he figured he'd have better luck else where.


Kaylie blinked, just realizing she'd read the same sentence three times. She'd come to the library to study for a midterm she had later that day, but she couldn't focus - her mind was too busy reliving the events of the night prior. Those same events were why she was stuck studying now.

She had spent her entire evening partying.

Needless to say, she was quite surprised with her peers. For engineers, they knew how to throw wild parties. For a quiet, somewhat awkward group of students, they really went all out with their get-togethers.

Of course she'd gotten drunk. With the sheltered upbringing she'd had, she took advantage of any ounce of freedom she could obtain. And parties were the best place to let loose.

She was actually quite shocked at how fast she'd shed her conservative lifestyle. She was now pre-drinking in her dorm and showing to parties already hammered. Didn't matter if she'd have three beers or ten, Kaylie was there to have a good time, and a good time was always had.

The girl would blush at the things she'd done if she felt embarrassed about them. Her parents would probably disown her too if they ever found out. But college was a time to have fun and, well, what girl didn't want to have fun?

Showing up drunk was just the teaser. She didn't feel like she needed the but, when your plan is to go from guy to guy, openly flirting with every one of them, it definitely helped. As the booze flowed and the music boomed, she welcomed the drunken ass grabs and openly did the same in return. There was no counting how many crotches she felt up on any given night.

Man or woman. While there weren't a lot of girls in engineering, the guys would often invite girls from other faculties and Kaylie didn't shy from those too. Katy Perry said it best: "I kissed a girl and I liked it."

Naturally, the sex was incredible. She'd lost her virginity during a party at frosh and there was no way the young girl was going back to a life of abstinence. True, she had been nervous when some guy who's name she couldn't remember had pushed her onto her knees in the middle of the kitchen but, she'd like to think that her first blowjob had gone pretty well. Her audience even cheered when the guy came.

It wasn't long after that that another guy had rushed her into an empty bedroom, whispering in her ear that he'd never been with an Asian girl as he undressed her. She'd just smiled and embraced it full hardheartedly, thickening her Japanese accent and speaking broken English. When they were done, him cumming inside her a couple of minutes later, she never mentioned that he'd just taken her virginity; that paled in comparison to his achievement of the night.

Her first time with a girl was shortly after that, although she honestly couldn't remember the specific date. She'd been drunk and dancing up against a cute little blonde, her ass grinding against her new friend, when some random next to her yelled that they should kiss. Kaylie agreed in an instant, turning around and making out with her first in a long series of women.

She'd been too lost in the moment to pay attention to the phones and camera flashes that appeared shortly after; it was all in good fun. In the spirit of things, she added tongue and grabbed the blond's ample chest, resulting in a loud cheer from around her. When the blonde returned the favor, Kaylie, who wasn't as blessed in the tits department, instead brought the blond's hand deep into her soaked panties.

That was the night she discovered how good girls were at eating pussy.

Once her peers knew she was down for anything, her sex life exploded. Threesomes, tag-teamed between brothers, lesbian sex in a crowded living room, Kaylie was a mission to do it all. It didn't matter if it was in a crowded room full or strangers, or in an empty bedroom with a new friend, she was down for anything.

A month into her undergrad, a fuck buddy of hers had shown her some videos that had recently rising in popularity on the Internet; videos featuring her. The shameless girl had simply grinned, finished her beer, and asked if he wanted to make another one. By that point, seeing if she had a limit had become a personal challenge for her.

She didn't think she had one.

Where does Toby go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)