More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

What's next?

Robin at school

Robin walked confidently down the school halls. Her wide hips swayed with her butt-accentuating stride. The flimsy skirt swayed, bulging around her big dick as it bunched up in her tight lingerie. If she were to get hard at all the poor piece of fabric would snap immediately, a possibility which the dick-toting bimbo was not averse to.

A boy in her grade walked by, doing a double take as he saw the sexy bombshell for what looked like the first time.

Robin saw and happily pushed her chest out, the big orbs bouncing with the motion. The tiny piece of clothing that covered her chest left little to imagine of the shape underneath.

She brought her hands to her peaks, squeezing for the dumbstruck boy’s pleasure, a small moan escaping her lips as she bit into the lower one.

“Wanna play with them cutie?” she asked with a pouting grin. “I have a nice big lollipop for you to suck on if you do!”

Suddenly her struggling panties snapped and her big dick swung up to aggressively slap her in the belly, the skirt flying up with it.

Robin made a cute sounding “Oh!”, seeing her destroyed clothing puddled around her toes. She bent forward with giggles of belly-shaking laughter.

Blushing heavily the boy stared in shocked confusion for a time until seeming to come back to the moment.

“Uh… I… uh… need to…” and without finishing, he walked off quickly, glancing back as if afraid she would follow him.

Annoyed at boys constantly running away from her when she just wanted to get her dick sucked, she yelled after him.

“Come back here!" She searched for some excuse that he might like, "I... just wanted to lick your wet boy pussy!”

The annoyed dick girl barely noticed as a green light flashed in the corner of her vision.

The running individual yelped, jolting in place before seeming to forget he even had.

Robin’s eyes furrowed as she thought she saw a wet spot forming in the back of his shorts as he walked.

“Ooh! Do they actually get wet?” she asked no one, her manicured finger pressing into her puffy red lip in contemplation.

She shook her head, frustrated, hair swaying as she did.

Maybe she would get a chance to ask someone later, for now she had to go to class.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)