More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CreativeBuilder CreativeBuilder

What does Rick do first?

Rick goes to work

After grabbing his coffee, dropping his change in the tip jar he heads to work.

He was never really found of his work environment. It didn't pay well as it could of. That's partly the reason he and his girlfriend didn't have a good place to live. One he lived close to work and two, everything in downtown was super expensive so they could only afford a small apartment. Something to change later Rick thought to himself.

Arriving into work, Rick was already being pelted by questions from his boss, Callie, treating him like he was worthless. "You know Rick there's a major bug in the latest release that YOU helped make, I don't understand how you were so clueless as to push something with that big of a hole in it!" While it was true the latest version of the app had a bug in it, it wasn't as big as she made it out to be and it certainly wasn't going to be a threat to security. Just a small bug with the 'like' button not pressing down on some certain phones. "Are you even listening to me?" Callie says as Rick walks past her, setting down his bag at his desk getting ready to work.

"Yes, I'll have it fixed right away", he says in a tone that probably was called for, but also wasn't the best for his current situation.

"You're so ungrateful, taking up that tone with me. I'll have you reported to HR if you keep that up!", with her thinking she had the last word, Callie strode off to her office. Leaving Rick alone at his desk. As he leaned down to take out his laptop, he noticed the notebook there. 'Hmm I could have some fun' Rick thought to himself. Taking the pencil in hand, he get's ready write his third rule down.

What does Rick write down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)