More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CreativeBuilder CreativeBuilder

Who Found The Rulebook?

Rick, 20 Year Old Software Dev

A.N. Hey there guys CreativeBuilder here, just wanted to let you know if you like this story be sure to check out my other one called The Ring of Time! This was actually the first story line that got me into CHYOA, so I only felt right contributing to this story too! :)

Curious as to the new power Rick had in his hand he decided that he would find the extent of what it could do.

New Rule: The current owner of this book, Rick, has a 8 inch dick.

Only half expecting it to work he felt his dick getting bigger. Looking down sure enough he had a pretty decent bulge going on now. 'Hmm that's interesting' he thought to himself.

Rick, as a single man for the last 3 years of his life has gotten use to living by himself. He moved out when he was 18, as his family wasn't the best to him and they didn't respect him as much as he would have liked. They were all in the army or navy with his brother Nathan being in a SEAL team. When you compare that to Rick, he was sitting behind a desk all day working on a computer. Needless to say, he didn't work well with his family and just wanted to get rid of them as fast as possible. While that lent itself to a lot more freedom, he hadn't had time for more of his personal life to grow as much as he would of liked with as much as he worked to pay rent.

Luckily it seemed as if the fates smiled kindly on Rick today, as he was about to change that...

What does Rick do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)