More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Where to?

Quickly head to the debrief.

"Ah Agent Hope, so nice of you to join us," announced Director Newman. He could have been much harsher on our agent, but he seemed to be cutting her some slack. Maybe because she was only five seconds late or the fact she were the only agent who was on a mission earlier in the day. Or it could have been the fact that his eyes immediately went to her supple cleavage when she walked in. Either way, the last thing Ava needed was to get barked at. She quickly takes the closest seat with her fellow agents.

"Hey Banshee" whispered Thunder as Ava give a quick nod in acknowledgement. Thunder was a nice guy, but not the best looking in the GDF. But after seeing him shirtless a joint mission with him in Panama, our agent definitely wouldn't mind teaming up with him again. The knife scar encompassing the full left side of his face was definitely a turn-on, as well as his expertise with long range weapons as the GDF's primary sniper.

"Alright everyone, listen up!" barked Newman. "As you all know our mission turn around times are short, so the sooner we are done with this the sooner you can get back out there." An electronic hum was followed by a digital hologram of the planet appearing behind Newman. Ava quickly takes note of the red targets that begin to pop up across the globe.

"Here we have today's menu. I'll be honest, we have quite a range of dangerous missions to select from. Everything from a simple VIP escort to our not so simple assignments that can be considered borderline suicidal," Newman explained with a hint of delight in his voice. "Be sure to choose wisely and not lightly, as any of these tasks can be more than you bargained for."

Ava let out a slight yawn. A quick moment of panic hits her as she didn't want anyone to think she wasn't entirely focused or ready for the next assignment. Newman turned to see who made the noise, placing his eyes on her. Then her breasts, then meeting Ava's eyes.

"Well Agent Hope, I'll let that one slide," said the Director, with a smile starting to appear. "And to be honest, you definitely have done your part not only today, but this week. I believe you're coming up on your scheduled mandatory leave. While I'm never going to turn down you participating in a mission, maybe you should consider more than a few hours of rest?"

Ava can feel all the eyes in the room on her. She wasn't going to pretend like she did't love the feeling of attention, as that typically happens when she walked into any room. But she should probably make a decision. Ava quickly looks back at the map, smiles, and then locks eyes with Newman...

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)