More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

Deal with radio silent space station drifting towards Earth.

"Thanks for the concern Newman. But I think a no-contact space vessel heading to Earth sounds a bit more pressing. When's the last time anyone had contact with the crew?" confidentially asked Ava.

Newman smiled like a proud parent. Although he wanted to make sure each agent was at the top of their game, he knew Ava was his best agent. Internally, he felt relief that they would have her services yet again.

"Last contact with the crew was just under 24 hours ago. They were investigating damage to sector 2 on the east side of the ship. Multiple international space programs have sent out transmissions reaching out to the crew, but all they've gotten back has been just radio silence," spoke Newman as he turned towards the hologram behind him. A fuzzy digital image of the space ship came up on the screen with a listing of the crew members.

"We will be sending up two undercover agents immediately in order to get there before the United State's rescue operation. While other nations are still in the planning phases, NASA is the most prepared to send astronauts as soon as possible and we need to make sure nothing extraterrestrial spreads or is revealed to the public. Your primary objective to ensure the space station does not pass through the Earth's atmosphere. Secondary objectives are capture/destroy any potentially foreign entities and then rescuing any crew. Letting us finding out what the fuck happened up there would also help," reported Newman.

Newman then turned to the group of agents. "Banshee and Spark will be the two point agents. I will also select a back-up squad in case we need to send a ship for EVAC or recovery in case we can't get them back down. Everyone clear?" asked the GDF director.

"You got it boss,"spoke up Spark who turned towards Ava and gave her a wink. Spark was a sassy latina woman with a stunning body that had the ability to distract you long enough that you wouldn't even feel the bullet or blade in your heart. She constantly was rejected for undercover work due to her numerous tattoos which included a few teardrops under her eye. But her ability to take down anything in front of her made her one of the best GDF had ever seen.

Ava smiled and shaked her head. "Fuck, this is gonna be out of this world."

Time for lift-off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)