More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

Find the powerful energy source deep inside a mysterious tomb.

"Thanks for the concern Newman. But I'm a bit intrigued about the mysterious tomb mission. I'm assuming we get to keep any hidden treasure we find as a bonus, right?" confidentially asked Ava.

Newman smiled like a proud parent. Although he wanted to make sure each agent was at the top of their game, he knew Ava was his best agent. Internally, he felt relief that they would have her services yet again.

"As always Agent Hope any historical artifacts or hidden treasure found on any agent's person after a mission is confiscated and given to the proper parties," Newman answered, having trouble keeping as straight face as her knew all too well how much "historical artifacts" it took to build the GDF headquarters.

"Moving on," continued Newman, "about 2 weeks ago near a newly found excavation site in Guatemala's Peten region, an unknown power source was picked up by our sensors. Since then we have been trying to locate the source and determine any information on this power source to no avail. Our readings show that the power has only been growing in strength and is probably now viewable to some of our...competitors," finished Newman.

"Are we going in there blind or will we briefed on the layout?" asked Thunder.

"A layout will be available via portable hologram to the agents prior to the mission. However you will also be meeting with a guide who has knowledge of area and the excavation itself. While this arrangement was made on the understanding of mutual interests, in our line of work we can never fully trust anyone," answered Newman.

"Well if its the same to everyone else, I can cover Banshee's ass better than anyone here. I'm in if you are," offered Thunder, directing his gaze to Ava who was trying to hold in a smirk from the idea of him covering her ass.

"Sounds good to me," acknowledged Ava, internally smiling knowing she'd get a chance to see Thunder's buried treasure again.

Next stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)