More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

a dangerous cult leader.

"Thanks for the concern Newman. But I think I would definitely blow some steam by taking out this supposedly dangerous cult leader. What do we know about the target?" confidentially asked Ava.

Newman smiled like a proud parent. Although he wanted to make sure each agent was at the top of their game, he knew Ava was his best agent. Internally, he felt relief that they would have her services yet again.

"The target is Dr. Issac Moreno. Born in Honduras, American Ivy League educated, and has documented interactions with widely known cults in Asia, Europe, and Africa. He was considered brilliant and the go-to scholar for understanding of the occult and Mysticism. However in 2002 his wife was brutally murdered, no arrests were made but some say it was either him or someone who disagreed with his ideals," explained Newman.

"Since then, he's been liked to nearly two dozen terror attacks around the globe. The CIA, MI5, MSS, the Russians, and a long list of other international intelligence agencies have either investigated or attempted to take out Moreno. While unconfirmed, many undercover agents have gone missing and would-be assassins easily thwarted. Looks like we're next up to bat," stated Newman, turning back to the agents.

"Moreno has become a clear and present danger to multiple populations around the world. We will be sending in an agent undercover with the primary objective to take out Moreno and stop any future terrorist attacks. He has taken multiple wives and partners in the past, while they range in appearance he has a thing for young pale skin women. So Agent Hope, you're already a prime candidate," expressed Newman.

Ava sighed. "Well looks like I'm the most qualified for the job. I'll be glad to take this asshole down,"

"Glad to hear it Banshee. Just remember that this man is a brilliant manipulator and when you get the chance, you take him out. At any cost," gravely responded Newman.

Time to drink the Kool Aid.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)