More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Withness Withness

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

Track down and recover classified intel/resources

"This Classified assignment looks interesting." Ava stated boldly to the entire room. She exuded confidence flipping her long, silky red hair back. She might have seriously rethought her decision when the Director smirked at her for a fraction of a second, his eyes once again flicking to her perfect cleavage, but she'd already declared her intention and wasn't about to back down now.

"Fine choice Agent Hope," Director Newman replied. "though I have a feeling you may be surprised a time or two on this operation."

Ava just smiled back, sure she could handle anything the mission threw at her.

"One of our fellow agencies has mysteriously misplaced some highly sensitive and dangerous resources. They were unable to keep it in house, and have reached out to us to look into it."

Ava had to speak up at that point to clarify. "What kind of resources?"

Director Newman fixed Banshee or rather, her chest, with a neutral expression. "Intel, materials, weapons, you name it. At the moment it's unclear if a single cache, or multiple went missing, but it's out there and it could cause a really big problem for the good guys if we don't get it back. Initial reconnaissance suggests a very shady criminal organization is behind it. Or at least knows something. They're crafty and well armed though, so a three agent cell is being tasked with this mission."

The Director paused for effect and scanned his eyes across the room before revealing a particularly juicy bit of information. "I'll be one of the cell going in."

The room immediately filled with the hushed whispers of the assembled agents. Ava herself barely managed to restrain her surprise. Many other agents weren't nearly so controlled. What sort of circumstances could actually bring the Director out into the field? Supposedly, he hadn't participated in an active operation in over a decade.

Director Newman barely kept the smile from his face at his Agents' surprise before continuing. "I have some experience with multiple members of the criminal organization in addition to knowing high-placed members of the agency needing assistance. Or does anybody think I'll slow them down?" he stated while leveling a warning glare around the room. The whispers immediately fell silent. "Since Agent Hope has already deigned to join me, who else is coming?"

A hand shot up, belonging to the stunning, buxom, blonde Agent Angel. She had a cool smile on her face and Ava felt like she was looking forward to working with the Director.

"Any objections?" Newman asked the room. Nobody breathed a word. Director Newman nodded at the two gorgeous agents and dismissed them to prep for the mission. "Angel, Banshee, report for duty at 0800. Pack a bag, it'll be a trip. Come prepared."

The Banshee and Angel looked at eachother and nodded, walking wordlessly out of the room to get ready while the Director continued to brief the remaining agents on the missions they chose.

How does the mission start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)