More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

Why not do both?

Looking at one of the marked points with an added note. “What’s this female agent required mission?” Ava Asks.

“This one requires a more detailed explanation but if your interested i’ll brief you in my office later.” Newman replied while continuing the debriefing.

Ava was a bit taken back by this secrecy for what feels like a simple mission. Regardless Ava sits back and listens to the boring debriefed of all the other agents.

‘What am I getting myself into now’

...............................

Ava reclines in the office of director Newman. Her feet placed on the directors desk as she waits for him to lite his cigar. The director finally sits at his chair and snaps his fingers witch was code for “feet off my desk agent” Whitehill you happily complied.

“Have you heard of the Eve Island Resort?” Newman says puffing his cigar.

“I have not. Planning a vacation yourself sir?” Ava sighs.

“Not at this island, its a private resort exclusive to women.” Newman replies with slight disappointment.

Ava raises her right eyebrow in intrigue and confusion. “Women only?”

“It was founded by Eve Demora, a billionaire philanthropist. She bought an island in the pacific and turned it into a ‘no boys allowed paradise’.”

Ava mind raced with visions of an island paradise with no men in sight. While Ava had no sexual bias, but given some of the men she’s worked with and fought against made the island much more appealing.

“So what’s the unofficial story?” Ava asked.

“Some of the guests on the island have been taking extended vacations, indefinite vacations. Also reports of ships carrying unknown chemicals to the island.” Newman comments blowing smoke.

“Which could mean?”

“We don’t know, It could be anything and that’s what your gonna find out.”

Ava smirks. “So if this turns out to be a waist of time could I consider this my R&R?”

“ *sigh* if you don’t find anything in a few days than sure go nuts.” The director replies. “Pack your gear and communication equipment to keep in contact. You will be given a two week vip ticket to the resort. Report anything suspicious.”

“Consider it done sir. I’ll see you in a few weeks... maybe in a month.” Ava jokes before leaving the office. Blowing a kiss towards Newman before closing the door.

‘The things I do on an island full of women.’ The director fantasizes before coughing uncontrollably from his cigar. Finally disposing it in an ashtray.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)