More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

You know what? Fuck it, I'm going on vacation.

"You know what Newman? Fuck it! I deserve a vacation after this week!" proudly proclaimed Ava, rising from her seat.

Newman smiled like a proud parent. Although he wanted to make sure each agent was at the top of their game, he knew Ava was his best agent. He knew if she burned out, like so many GDF agents do, it would be a tremendous loss.

"Alright Agent Hope, if anyone deserves it in this room it's you. Be sure to let Betsy in HR know of the update and we'll see you soon. You are dismissed Banshee," declared Newman, turning back to the hologram map but not before getting one last eyeful of Ava's cleavage as she stood up.

Ava headed back to her room and packed her things after shooting a quick email to Betsy in HR on her phone. She was glad to leave her official GDF jumpsuit behind, although made sure to bring her badge and her sidearms. Just in case. Ava zipped up her large duffel bag and sling'ed her backpack over both shoulders. She excited her room, locked the door, and then saw a notification on her phone from Betsy:

"Thanks for letting me know Agent Hope. We have updated your status and once you leave the compound you will be off the grid. We won't contact you unless we reach Threat Level Midnight and need you to come back in.

Thanks again,

Betsy

P.S. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Where are you going?

That's a good question. Where is Ava heading?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)