More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

Investigate disappearance of women in Europe.

"Thanks for the concern Newman. But I'd rather hear more about the mission in Europe. What do we know about the missing women?" confidentially asked Ava.

Newman smiled like a proud parent. Although he wanted to make sure each agent was at the top of their game, he knew Ava was his best agent. Internally, he felt relief that they would have her services yet again.

"Alright agent, works for me," replied Newman as he turned back to the hologram behind him. "There have been multiple reports of women disappearing in the eastern european region, most notably Romania. While the local governments in the area have been able to keep the media in the dark regarding the scale of these disappearances, it's starting to get out of hand."

"Romania? Isn't that where vampires are from, or Dracula or something?" whispered Angel, leaning towards Ava.

"I think..." Ava began, but as she turned toward Angel to whisper back she realized how close Angel was to her. She immediately noticed her perky bosom trying to break free rom her restricting jumpsuit. As she hesitated, Ava suddenly became intoxicated by Angel's soapy aroma. "...Yeah, I, I think so," Ava recovered.

"Sounds hot. I might have to tag team this one with you," whispered Angel, finishing with a cute chuckle as she leaned away from our agent. Ava regained her senses and brought her attention back to Newman.

Did she miss anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)