More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

Establish contact and help an enemy agent defect.

"Thanks for the concern Newman. But I'd rather hear more about this supposed defector wanting to join GDF. What do we know about the defector and can they be trusted?" confidentially asked Ava.

Newman smiled like a proud parent. Although he wanted to make sure each agent was at the top of their game, he knew Ava was his best agent. Internally, he felt relief that they would have her services yet again.

"Well Agent Hope, there's only one way to find out," answered Newman as the digital map shifted to an image of a man with his bio on the side. "Your mission is to make contact, protect, and successfully escort back the enemy agent known as Ian Crawford aka The Raven."

Ava's eyebrow went up in amazement. "The Raven? Seriously? He's FAC's most talented agent!"

"Yes Agent Hope he is the best operative the Free Agents of Chaos have ever seen. However we have received numerous reports he's turned a new leaf and is looking for redemption. My self and the rest of GDF Intelligence are skeptical as well, but the chance this is legitimate would allow us to crush the FAC once and for all," explained Newman.

"Your mission is to establish contact and protect him until he is in GDF custody. While there has only been rumors of his defection, we need to bring him in as soon as possible before FAC takes him out the second they think the rumors have any truth to them. There's a chance he's on the fence, so he may need some...convincing," stated Newman, giving a certain look to Ava.

Ava sighed. She knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, but she's had run ins with The Raven before. Lethal, skilled, and just her luck, really sexy as well. If anyone could tame The Raven, it would be her.

"I guess that means I'll have to provide the best hospitality GDF has to offer while keeping one eye open," playfully commented Ava.

Next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)