More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Is our agent ready to jump back into the fray? Or is some R&R in order?

Infiltrate exclusive club and find MIA agent in Asia.

"Thanks for the concern Newman. But I think being able to get into an exclusive club in Asia sounds like a nice time. When's the last time we heard from Agent Violet?" confidentially asked Ava.

Newman smiled like a proud parent. Although he wanted to make sure each agent was at the top of their game, he knew Ava was his best agent. Internally, he felt relief that they would have her services yet again.

"Last contact with Agent Violet was just over 96 hours ago. She made her regularly scheduled check-in and since then, just radio silence," spoke Newman as he turned towards the hologram behind him. A fuzzy digital image of Agent Violet came up on the screen with a red M.I.A. next to her name. "We aren't sure which park she was last in-"

"-uh boss, what do you mean by park?" asked a random agent from the back.

Newman turned with a stare to the back, not sure who had the audacity to interrupt him. "Well for WHOEVER in the back wanted to know, this club is more than just a place to dance or a high-end spa. The name of this place is called 普罗维登斯, or "Providence" for those few in the room not fluent in Mandarin. While this place is still in its mysterious and exclusivity phase to the public, we've been tracking some of the richest people in the world visiting the spot. Plus a lot of money and technology going in...with not much coming out," further explained Newman.

"That's why we sent Agent Violet to infiltrate, observe, and to report back what exactly this place is. From what we know so far, someone with a fuck-ton of money decided to make their own alternative reality for the highest bidders. Almost like someone wanted to make the show _Westworld _an actual place and created multiple parks," Newman stopped and looked at Ava. "Apparently Agent Violet witnessed some...side effects of guests staying too long in a park. Ranging from nausea to paranoia. So Agent Hope, if you were looking for a break from the typical mission, this is it. Just remember to keep your wits about you."

Next stop...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)