More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mahyma Mahyma

What does she write?

Makes herself seem totally normal

New Rule: Anything I do is considered completely normal and acceptable

Casey pencilled her rule into the book figuring that, if nothing else, it would stop her from getting teased. She'd think more about what other uses she could put the rule book to later. Casey walks up to the counter to make her order, whilst waiting to be served she catches sight of the redheaded barista's cleavage, exposed by the low-cut shirt she's wearing under her apron. Teenage hormones take over and Casey doesn't notice herself full-on staring at the woman's chest until she's snapped out of her reverie by that same woman trying to take her order.

"Oh sorry." Casey stuttered out, blushing at having been caught drooling over the counter.

"What for?" asks the barista with a quizzical tilt of the head.

Casey first thinks that she simply didn't notice her staring, until she remembers the rulebook. She decides to test it further; "you have really nice tits by the way," if this didn't work she'd probably die of embarrassment

"Thanks, now what can I get you?"

Casey mumbles out her order and then went back to her table. She realizes that, far from simply making her not stand out, her rule had basically given her the power to get away with anything. She smirked to herself thinking of the possibilities, a tall, ebony skinned woman walked past her table and Casey reached out to slap her on the arse, the woman looked mildly surprised but then continued walking without further comment. Casey's imagination was going into overdrive thinking about all the things she'd wanted to do but never had the chance, now she could do anything she'd ever fantasized about.

What does Casey want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)