More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What's next?

Layla, a young woman held back by bladder troubles.

You are Layla, a young woman who used to be confident and had a good life until she started having bladder problems. At first it was the occasional wetting. She tried to shrug it off, but as she soon found herself needing incontinence pads. She was bullied severely and thus became isolated and withdrawn. But with the power of the rulebook, she had the power to change things. She could make it so she wasn't incontinent, or she could make it such that people were more accepting of her condition, or...

She always wondered why people even invented toilets anyway. They were so inconvenient. Besides, the smell of stale pee isn't exactly a hazard, her city centre smelled of it every weekend night. Maybe cleanup will provide jobs. Nor is poop a problem; dog owners pick up after their dogs all the time. Maybe humans clean up after themselves in a similar fashion. Besides, she'd had to clean up after patients at the hospital, which wasn't a big deal to her.

So, write a rule where people are allowed to do their business on any floor or chair or bed? Or maybe make restrooms cease to exist?

There's also the question of whether to make it an old rule or a new one. It would be nice to see people with the nonchalance of doing things the way they've always done them, but it would be fun to see people adapt to the new way.

One thing for certain though, she knew she'd have to make it legal to expose her lady parts and bottom in public at all times, just in case she leaked. Maybe she should even make it compulsory. Or, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to mess her clothes after all.

What rules does she write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)