More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by a42 a42

What rule do you write?

Groping as a greeting

Old rule: The polite way to greet someone is to grope their genitals. The better you know the person the longer the groping. This is not seen as sexual.

There was no immediate change you were aware of, no crashing of the heavens or anything like that. So far so good.

The woman you saw just before you wrote the rule has decided to come in to the coffee shop and as she opens the door you think you see something slightly odd about her skirt but you aren't sure. That is until one of the other patrons notices her and calls out - "Hey Julia! Long time no see!"

The blonde woman, who you now know to be Julia, looks over and sees the person a few tables away from you and makes her way over to the chubby redhead who looks no older than about 18. "Gloria! I didn't know you were in town?". As they get to within arms reach of each other what was up to this point a fairly normal event changes into something that was decidedly not from the world you lived in until a few moments ago. Instead of shaking hands or a brief hug, both blonde and redhead reach out and put a hand between the other's legs. The groping seemed to be through clothing and as Gloria was wearing trousers access was not a problem, but now you see what was different about Julia's skirt - it had what could best be described as an access flap that the younger woman put her hand through to grope her friend's pussy. Quite a good friend it seemed as it was nearly 20 seconds before hands were withdrawn and the conversation resumed as if this was an everyday occurrence. Of course for them it was a normal event!

How does Joe react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)