More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WaspWoman WaspWoman

Who Found The Rulebook?

Daan Jansen, a heartbroken man in Amsterdam

You are Daan Jansen. You booked flights for you and Emma, your girlfriend at the time, to go to Amsterdam, the town where your grandparents used to live before World War Two, but a week before you flew out she cheated on you and broke up with you. You were, and still are heartbroken, but with two tickets to the Netherlands, you invited your best friend (who's also single) Noah to come with you and decided to try and forget about her.

The day after your arrival you decided to pay a visit to the red light district, it was the best experience of your life, the woman did anything you wanted, but it didn’t help you forget about Emma. So the next night you returned and tried a different girl, then the next night, and the next, and the next, and so on until it was the night before you’d return home. Once again you’d gone to the red light district, then afterwards you went into a Dutch coffee shop (place where they sell weed) to relax, that’s when you’d seen the notebook.

With this power at your hands you could do anything you wanted, thoughts of the red light district and Emma filled your head, then your thoughts went beyond Emma, with this book you could have anyone, do anyone, there were no limits.

You grabbed the notebook and pencil, slid them into your bag, bought a joint, after all that was your original plan and you need to relax, and left, heading back to your hotel room. There you pull out the joint and start smoking it before falling asleep.

The next morning, you awake, thinking the notebook was a dream, so you get up, pack your things and head to the airport. While unpacking to go through security you find the notebook in your bag, you pause, remembering it.

"Hey, come on! Move asshole!" Some guy shouts behind you, you slide it back in, go through security and find a table.

What rule, or rules, should you add?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)