More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WaspWoman WaspWoman

What rule, or rules, should you add?

The world is like the red light district

You sit down at a table in the corner of the waiting area and pull out the rule book and pencil, thinking about what rules you could make to the world and how it could help you get the pleasure and you want.

You open up a new page and write:

World:

Old Rule: The entire world is like a red light district. Figuratively, every second shop is related to sex, such as a brothel, porn shop, live sex show, strip club, a sex shop, etc.

Old Rule: Prostitution, pornography, live sex shows, and stripping are all legal everywhere in the world.

Old Rule: Women 18 and over are always horny and get into jobs where they can have lots of sex.

New Rule: Air Hostesses are allowed to have sex with any passenger on board a plane.

Old Rule: All women are bisexual.

New Rule: No woman can reject Daan Jansen's request to have sex.

"Hmm, that’s a good start" you say to yourself, taking the pencil away and re-reading the rules in your head. You think for a few seconds and place the pencil back onto the paper, "But, what if..."

Old Rule: Women have little rights other than as sexual objects. However, women do not care about this due to them always being horny.

Old Rule: A woman becomes the personal sex of whoever gets her pregnant.

Old Rule: The size of a woman's breasts, real or fake, determine her fertility. The bigger her breasts, the more fertile she is.

New Rule: Daan Jansen always gets a woman pregnant on his first time with a woman.

"There!" You said triumphantly, placing the pencil on the table. You look around, everyone is looking at you, "Sorry..."

"Calling all passengers for flight UA930."

You grab the Rulebook and pencil and slide them back into you bag, before getting up and boarding the plane.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)