More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Hangdog1985 Hangdog1985

Do you tell her about the Rulebook?

Yes and it works

"Um, I don't want to lose this thought..." you are madly scribbling away and don't respond to her audible sigh. You glance up as you continue to write and watch as she visibly relaxes.

And then, it's like she doesn't even see you. It worked.


Society

Old Rule: When the rulebook is open, everyone will see the owner praying. They will be compelled to sit quietly and wait to speak with the owner.

New Rule: When anyone sees the owner praying, they will sit begin to pray. During the prayer, they will confess their most embarrassing fears and sexual hangups. No one will be able to hear the confession, but it will be transcribed into the back of the notebook on a new page. This will never fill the notebook.

Great start. This could be quite fun. Find out what people really think about in the dark.

After thinking for a second, you decide to add in some fun for yourself.

Planet Earth

Old Rule: The protectors is an ancient secret society. Their mission is to protect the owner of the book from all harm. They do this without ever being seen or known. The owner can call out the secret sound and hidden agents will respond.

New Rule: Women are gossiping about the protectors. They do not know about the book or the owner. They think the protectors get women to voluntarily become sex slaves. All women think it is stupid to talk about, but if they hear another woman mention the protectors they become extremely horny.

Old Rule: The protectors have created a massive organization. The owner can use any protector asset by saying an asset is "mine by right". This includes all people, whether they are willing or not.

There. That would take care of a few other pieces. Now that you have control over the world, it is time to get control over your girlfriend.

Relationship

Old Rule: The owners partner cannot leave the owner. Wanting to leave will cause physical pain in the abdomen. If the owner dismisses the partner, the partner will long and lust after the owner forever. When someone becomes the owner, this is retroactive to all past lovers.

New Rule: The owners partner cannot grow past 4 foot 8 inches tall with a maximum cup size of B. She is extremely self conscious of this.

Old Rule: The owners partner cannot tell that anything is different and has no knowledge of the book. Anytime the thought enters her mind, she gets the sudden urge to urinate and forgets about it completely.

New Rule: When told about the book, the owners partner will cry and beg to be punished.


As you look through her growing confession, your smile grows. This is going to be fun after all. You had no idea she was so kinky...

When you close the book she unfolds her hands and looks up. She is blushing a bright red. You look her over and she seems noticeably different "Are you okay? You look, different."

"Yes, it's just that none of my clothes fit. It is so crazy. It must be some kind of joke. But my bras, pants, everything! Ugh!" She is fuming now.

You think for a quick second before asking, "have you ever seen this boo..." before you can finish she is in tears and begging you to stop.

"Please. Please hurt me. Hurt me.." people are looking at you as you quickly flip open the book. Just like flipping a switch, she stops making noise, folds her hands, and the notebook starts recording all of her dirty fantasies.

You start to erase the last rule and think, maybe it is best to leave that there for now.

Flipping to the back, you start to see what she is REALLY into...

What is she into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)