More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beast79 Beast79

Who Found The Rulebook?

Xander Harris

Old Rule: Into every generation a Layer is born: one guy in all the world, a chosen one. He alone will wield his mighty cock with skill to satisfy the bimbos, nymphos, sluts and MILFs: to slake sexual needs of insatiable women, he is the layer.

New Rule: Xander Harris has just become the layer.

Setting his pencil down Xander looked around the place and tried to spy the changes. He slowly began to frown as there didn't seem to be any change. No one in the coffee shop looked any different. He didn't feel any different. He looked down at the book on the table, he knew it worked, he saw that it worked, he'd made toplessness happen. So why didn't there seem to be a sudden change in the women present in the shop? And why wasn't there any change in him?

Because... Because there weren't any bimbos, nymphos or sluts present. Apparently. There were just women here. Not even a single insatiable woman. He'd have to find some way to make bimbos, nymphos, sluts and MILFs show up here in order to see any.

And because he didn't specify any obvious change taking place to signify him becoming the Layer.

Old Rule: when a man becomes the Layer he will become entrancingly handsome and experience a sudden feeling of constant invigoration accompanied by a shift to the peak of human physicality alongside a sudden growth in his cock to at least twelve inches in length and his testicles to grow to manage sperm production to cum dozens of times and hour.

Xander winced as suddenly his pants were a bit too tight in the crotch. He tried not to grin but he did smile. He wanted proof and he got proof. And given the way his pants were squashing his dick and his balls it had definitely worked. Discreetly rearranging himself in his pants Xander made a mental note that he was going to have to overhaul his selection of pants. Maybe invest in some sweat pants.

Now what to do about his other problem. The lack of willing female flesh to use his gifts upon.

Old Rule: Women outnumber men five to one. There are regular women, sluts, nymphos, MILFs and then bimbos.

Looking up from the book Xander was suddenly aware of the fact that the book had worked again. Scanning around he could see the obvious changes his words had wrought. He was now the only man in the coffee shop. And of the females present in the shop? Xander let out a slow whistle. He was surrounded by babes, hot, scorchingly hot babes.

Xander looked down at the book on the table and said softly, "Thank you."

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)