More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by holahola202 holahola202

How do you use the Rulebook first?

Test It Out

Well, inspiration is a bit of a strong word. The wetness and heat between your legs that's forming at the thoughts of sexual degradation flying through your head is at least filling you with desire.

Your fingers tap the table you're sitting at as you reread the directions in the book. Before you start to fulfill your fantasies, you realize that you should probably do some initial tests of the book's power. The fact that this thing even exists is kind of freaking you out though. Should you use it to better others? You bite your lip, suddenly imagining using it to make yourself just one submissive partner out of many.

An image of yourself being fucked from behind while bound and to eat out another woman pops up in your mind's eye. Stifling a moan, you let the arousal and the horror of what you could do to others dictate your first rules, rubbing your thighs together as you do.

After putting your own name down on the next page, you write the first rule.

New Rule: I can only use this book to fulfill my sexual fantasies, though I can use it to make them safer.

Fuck. You rub your thighs harder, your face scrunching up momentarily as you feel like some higher power is now forcing you to act like a slut on these pages. Yeah, maybe you are a bit too submissive.

You don't care though. You look around, wondering what to do to test the effects. After thinking for a bit, you turn back to the coffee shop page and write:

New Rule:

Your hand hovers over the page as you try to write what you did as a test before, but as a new rule instead of an old one.

Shit, you realize, you've already handicapped yourself. Even that thought, though, increases your arousal. You lick your lips absentmindedly, eyes darting around, and figure out a way to modify it.

New Rule: The dress code requires all females in the shop to be topless.

Before, the employee's shirts had vanished. Now, you look around and see all the females in the room glancing around with trepidation. One lady rushes out of the doors while the employee at the register nervously removes her apron to get access to her shirt.

A lady at the table across from you has already removed her top and is sitting relatively calmly. Her long, blonde hair falls just below her large, jiggling tits, and you catch a man leering at her as she takes a sip of coffee.

Looking down, you realize that you had in fact already removed your shirt. Apparently, the new rule you to comply, but you were so enthralled that you hadn't even noticed. Your small, pert tits are exposed to the world, your nipples hardened and pointed out.

A part of you wishes you had tits the size of that other blonde so he'd be staring at you, but in general you liked what you looked like. Still, as you looked around the room it seemed as though most men's eyes were drawn to other women's busts.

Wait, you suddenly wondered if that could be helped. After picking up your pencil, you wrote another rule:

New Rule: In this shop, women's tits become the size and shape that a person ogling them most likes. If multiple people are staring at them, they change to the preferences of the most aroused onlooker.

Someone was apparently staring, because as soon as you finish the rule you feel your tits instantly balloon outwards, almost knocking over the coffee on the table. Your hands tentatively reach out and poke them, squishing them.

You quickly realize that you have to adopt a new posture and adjust you back, pushing out your tits even more. As you do, they shake more than you had ever thought possible, and you see a man at another table unabashedly staring.

A quick glance around the room reveals women's tits growing and shrinking all over the place. The woman from before had actually shrunk down until she was almost flat, which she did NOT seem to appreciate.

From a table nearby, you heard a woman say, "These new rules here are sexist, but I do kinda like getting a feel for how other women feel."

A brunette with tits falling to her waist responds, "I guess so, but this is just fucking weird, you know? And gross, if you ask me."

"Yeah, it is gross. We should get outta here, right?"

"Sounds good to me."

As they stand up, you smile and feel your cunt spasm in arousal while your tits shrink a little bit. You pick up your pencil and erase the two newest rules , ready to make work interesting.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)