More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Tarzan and the Power of La

The dark skinned queen of Opar was on a mission. Having been defeated, having her staff broken, her queendom crumbled to dust, her leopardmen turned back to the beasts they had formed from. It had been a miracle she had decided not to bind her body to the staff like many of her other powers. If she had, her body had desolved and her immortal spirit released to possess bodies. Her life saved, she was now risking .

Jumping over the shooting darts filled with poison, she landed on the floor but pushed herself instantly to avoid the hole opening up from that section. She bounced onto the wall with a tumble to make sure to land into on a safe stone, before sliding under the closing wall droping from the ceiling. Getting through a number of the traps and puzzles, she finally came across the final door. The Door to the Vault of Ages.

"The Vault of Ages. Said to contain magical and powerful items from pass civilizations and cultures. No one knows how they get the treasures into it, but there they rest. Locked behind a door with no key. Or no known key. The civilization of lost Atlantis had built it and they had other things to use to unlock thinks." she said to herself as she brought out a glowing crystal taken from Opar, which had remained when the queendom is lost.

A beam of light fired from the crystal and hit the door, which slowly opened. Once the doors had been fully opened she headed into the huge room beyond. It was filled with gold, silver, gemstones and other valuables. She was seeking the mystical items. Sensing them with her magic, and with the help of the crystal. She picked out some of the items.

'The Ring of Ananzi," she said as she looked at a white metallic ring made to look webbing with spiders decorating it. She continued, "The Ring has the power of Ananzi as the owner of all stories. Whoever wears it can change any story, including the story of their life. Change reality to fit their narative."

She looked at two more items, an armlet of a long serpent with multi-coloured rings in it's eyes plus a necklace made of ivory with the head of a confused looking elephant handing from it in ivory. She recognized them as well.

"The armlet of Kaa, said to give the person who wears it magical hypnotic eyes in the form of rings of shifting colours. The necklace of the forgetful elephant, able to erase and change memories of whoever the person wearing it wishes.

And there are much more magical artifacts which to use. Any one of them would give me what I want. My queendom back, on my enemies and Tarzan as my husband. The question is which item to take? Or items? So many options, a girl is spoiled for choice." she said to herself as she tried to decide on which to take.

Which item or items does she take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)