More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which item or items does she take?

Armlet of Kaa

La managed to escape from the vault, with a few of the treasures, which she had hidden in safe places. The one object she had decided to use was the Armlet of Kaa, a golden serpent with eyes of different colours. Purple, yellow and green gems were used for the eyes. The legends speak of who ever wears the armlet would get the Hypnotic Eyes of Kaa.

'The Hypnotic Eyes of Kaa. Anyone who see the eyes of the holder of the power, will be placed in a trance where they will accept all commands from the holder. They will follow and obey those commands with no questions, with no resistance. With this, I will get my king and mate. As well as anything else I want. I will need to have another test.' thought La as she wonder who to use it on. It could be used on animals, but how would she be able to tell it was working. She would need humans to use it on.

Luck was on the white haired dark skinned queen, as two men were visible in the small jungle clearing she had been about to walk through while thinking. One was taller and thinner then the second who was shorter and rounder, the first had red hair and the second black hair but both had the same skin colour as Jane. They had dark pants, whit shirts with suspenders and boots. But of them noticed her walking in and perked up as she came.

They whistled as one said, "Hello, pretty lady? What's a dish like you doing in a place like this?"

Acting like she care what they thought, she smiled and said, "I was just going for a walk to gather my thoughts. My name is La. What is yours?"

"Well, my name is Hugo and my friend over here is Hooft." said the other one, she still not caring who they were. He continued, "Are you sure you'll alright out here, lady? A lot of dangerous things live in the jungle."

She took aim, waiting till she had eye contact with both of them as she summoned the power she could feel from the amulet. She then said in a slight hiss, as her eyes changed colour to the trio in the armlet, "I'm safe, boys. Trust me. Trust in me, boys. Just in me."

"Trust in you. Just in you." they said as their eyes took on rings of ever-changing colour of green, purple and yellow. Their voices had become a monotone as their faces too on a happy doppy look as if they were in ecstasy.

She smiled with geniune glee, as she spoke, "I am Queen La of Opar, your queen as you are slaves of Opar. You will obey my commands, as if they were your purpose in life. The sole reason you exist. For you exist to serve me and those I give power over you."

They spoke, "Yes, our queen".

Focusing on breaking the effect, she snapped her fingers, removing her hypnosis at the moment. The two men fell to their knees, beginning to serve her. She merely asked them where she could find Tarzan and Jane, learning more about them. After getting details, she decided to look for...

Who does La look for? And who does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)