More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which item or items does she take?

Necklace of the Forgetful Elephant

Jane was enjoying an afternoon with her family in the scenic area of the Jungle, taking in the sights of the flora and fauna which she wanted to record at a later date. Her husband Tarzan, her father, Tarzan's cousin Terk, and their friend Tantor. They were enjoying each other till the chimp and elephant react, pointing their gaze at the white hair dark beauty known as their enemy Queen La.

Jane and all of her friend and family moved into defensive position as her husband called out, "La. What are you doing here?"

It was a this point Jane was distracted by the sound of a musical version of an elephant's trumpet, which made her confused for a moment on where it was coming from. She noticed everyone else seemed to have reacted like they heard it as well. Regaining her senses, she noticed the silver haired stranger before her. Making here ask, "Excuse me miss, but who are you?"

The woman was wearing a jet black and maroon bikini top with matching sarong with teeth on the edges. She ware gold on her wrists, ankles, arms, neck and as earrings. Her skin was dark, hair white and eyes were cyan with cat like slits. She answered them, "Why don't you remember your best friend Jane? La, Queen of Opar."

Jane heard the trumpet again, before returning back to her best friend, "I'm so sorry. I forgot you were going to visit to day. If there is anything we can do for you? Anything we can get you?"

Jane looked at her old friend, one she had made shortly after moving to the Jungle and bonded with, continued, "Oh, Jane. Don't worry. You'll be helping get what I want soon enough."

How does La use the necklace next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)