Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What's next?

Rachel 19 yr old high school student, naked lady and naked guy curiousity.

Hi there, my name is Rachel and I'm a high school student as my major is usually art. However, I have a neighbor by the name Samantha, a in shape 35-year-old lady that I usually see every morning jogging all the time. When seeing her in shape in her work out attire, her tank top, tight, software on her feet as she exercises daily. One day I even came to her one weekend, and was looking at her body, as I came up to her, I greeted her saying, "hey there, Sam," I said to her for short, "hey there Rachel, how are you?," as I said to her, "good, and yourself," as I saw that she looked at me for a second and then looked off and went inside.

I went to school, and when school was over she picked me up from school as she would treat me to something to eat after school before dropping me home as to why I said, "thank you Sam," as she said back to me, "no problem honey," as she drove the car as I looked at her, and at her body noticing that she had a nice looking figure, as I thought to myself, "man this Samantha has a very sexy looking body, and how much I would love to have a body like hers." We hung out together, even though her and her boyfriend Aaron has been dating each other. However, I would like to see what Samantha would look like naked, for I have never seen her that way before. Whenever Samantha had invited me to her house, as one time she would come out the shower with her towel on which was so short that it showed her sexy thighs, know that day I was sitting on the couch after getting something to drink from her she told me, "I'm going to get dress," and then as she turned around, her towel dropped from behind her as I saw her bare bum in plain sight spitting out my orange juice. She then cover her butt up, looked back at me with a smile, as she went upstairs to dress. Then as she went upstairs, Samantha's towel opened yet again from behind her, as I saw her bare bum yet again which made me turn my head once again with a smile on my face. Even though she went up to get dress, I however enjoyed the moment of that split second of looking at Samantha's bare bottom as her towel open at the back.

That night when Samantha came down to me, dress in a T shirt and silk sweat pants on showing off her figure knowing that, that in itself was the main thing that I so desperatley wanted to see with no clothes on. We had a good time that night watching a movie as the movie was called Alita.

Then after we hung out together, and I came home that night, and after I greeted my mom and dad, I kissed and hughed them both. They asked me "how was it over at Samantha?," as I told them, "it was good, we saw a movie together." I then told my parents, "well good night," as I kissed them again, and went to bed.

Rachel went to the coffee house with her mother?, or maybe she found the notebook before going to bed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)