More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

What do you do?

Proper Attire

After a few minutes of licking you discover that Ginny had cleaned your shoes quite nicely though given the Blood Traitor's current status you decide to change add in a new rule.

Opening the Notebook you began to write

New Rule: All slaves are compelled to accept their Master's commands.

Setting the Notebook aside you smiled at the angry glare in the young Weasley's face as you gestured her to stand with your hands. The look of absolute disgust was written on her face as you decided the young Weasley could still be a threat and moved to prevent this.

"Take out your wand ." You commanded, the arrogant look still plastered over your face as Ginny pulled her wand from her back pocket in confusion when you gave your next order "Now snap it."

Shocked Ginny naturally attempted to resist the order, the look of sheer pain and anguish written all over her face as you look at your surroundings and notice the other patrons looked at you with disgust though some of the Darker Families looked happy with your actions. Regardless your attention returned to poor Weasley when you heard a snap and looked to see the broken remains of Ginny's wand snapped in two in her hands. Tears ran through Ginny's eyes as you knew without a wand she might as well be a Squib, just as she should be as you looked at her attire and found it unbecoming of a . After all it was clear that the clothes were relatively new but not appropriate as you began to think what would be the proper attire for a when the thought of your family's House Elf came to mind. Not the newer one of course but the old one Potter tricked your Father into freeing and you smiled, the sight of the crying Weasley enhancing the thrill as you gave the new your next order.

"Those clothes are unbecoming of you . Take them off." You commanded, sending Ginny into a state of desperation as she practically begged you "Please Malfoy let me keep my clothes on. I'll do anything just let me have some dignity left."

Smiling you felt the need to remind the young Weasley of her status as you said in a rather jovial tone "You already have to do everything I say . Now strip."

The tears never left her eyes as Ginny Weasley reached down to grab the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing a rather toned stomach. One no doubt acquired from years in Quidditch as she revealed her bright red bra. Gryffindor Red to be precise as you looked in disgust as you prefer the dark greens of your own House but alas there was not much you could do as Ginny tossed the shirt aside. The sight of her relatively smaller breasts were not exactly spectacular but you could still work with them as Ginny reached down to unbutton her pants and slid it down her legs. Only instead of bright red knickers you note that she was wearing pure black, something you can easily approve of as she kicked her shoes off and slid the clothing down before kicking it towards you.

Catching it you scowled at how Ginny believed that she had one upped you standing there in front of you practically naked.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/505388389418936818/

You were however not yet satisfied as her little act of rebellion sent you into a rage though thankfully it was a calm rage as you folded the pants and tossed it aside.

Smiling you gave the little upstart your next order "That will cost you . Off with the rest I want to see you naked."

Ginny's eyes opened wide as you suppressed the look of joy at the sight of Ginny Weasley, Potter's love interest and Ronald Weasley's sister being told she needed to strip naked. It would have been far less humiliating if you had done it which is why you had Ginny do the job instead.

Cocking your brow you looked at her curiously, noting that many males in the shop had begun to look at the corner of their eyes while others were down right staring. Each and every last one of them wanted to see Ginny Weasley naked just the same as you as you spoke in a rather exaggerated tone "Weeeeelllllll? We're waiting."

What little resistance Ginny could bring up was destroyed as she reached behind her back and pulled the strap of her bra off. Of course as a Pureblood you would never approve of such clothing in front of your Father but at the moment you honestly could not care as Ginny slipped her arms through the straps of her bra and you watched as she covered herself with one hand and used the other to pull the undergarment off.

The sight was sheer joy as Ginny Weasley stood in front of you wearing nothing more than her black knickers and you began to relax in your seat and wondered if something was going to happen.

Does Something Happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)