More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

How do you answer?

No thanks

You look into Megan's corrupted eyes. "No thanks, Megan. You need to fi..."

She slides a leg in between yours, caressing your hardening rod. Then she grabs you by the shoulders and tries to kiss you. You try to keep your mouth shut, but she manages to push her tongue into your mouth and toy with your tongue. You push her as hard as you can.

You finally manage to detach her and send her sprawling. You spit. "What the hell, Megan?"

"Mm, Hell. I used to think it was a bad place."

Kristen looks at Megan. "You didn't tell me he was such a hottie. Do you mind?"

Megan grabs your arm and Kristen lets go stepping in front of you. She motions her hand and Megan and Jake push you back down into a chair.

Kristen hits a remote and the song 'Crazy Bitch' begins playing. Then she starts to dance. She gets close to you and grinds her crotch against yours.

Megan whispers in your ear. "Promise you won't run and we'll let you go. Best part is no rules here. You can touch all you want."

You nod. Jake and Megan let go of you. You know you should run, but you are fascinated with Kristen's swaying body. As she grinds against your hardened tool, you grab her ass. She laughs and spins showing you her thong covered pussy.

She slips off the thong showing a wet fragrant pussy. "Nice isn't it? Funny this morning I couldn't even dance, now look at me."

The skills and wanton sexuality are incongruous with her innocent barely legal face and body. It is very arousing.

The song ends and A completely naked Kristen stops dancing.

Megan caresses your chest. "How about it stud? Will you help us surprise Amanda?"

Amanda, even her name pisses you off. You save the stuck up bitch from a fate worse than , and she goes off to save her boyfriend at the first opportunity. You really want to make the little cock tease pay.

"I'll help, on two conditions. First, I get to fuck your sister."

Megan looks at you expectedly.

"Second, we use my plan."

Megan hops on your lap. "Deal!"

She seals it with a kiss. This time you kiss her back. Your tongues dance, further inflaming you passions. You grab her ass and stand up, her legs wrapped around you. Her wet thing covered sex grinds against your erection. You marvel at how much lighter she is than you expected.

You smile, time for your plan.

What is your plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)