More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What is your plan?

Simplicity

You watch as Megan sexily wiggles into a demure dress. She then begins wiping off her makeup. Every so often she gives you a pouty look. Jake has his shirt buttoned up and Kristen has begun removing her makeup.

Looking around, the group could pass for normal.

You pick up your phone and begin texting. Before you get very far Megan is next to you looking over your shoulder.

You finish texting 'found your sister, we need to leave ASAP, meet us in the furniture store'.

As you hit send, Megan nibbles your ear.

"I want your big dick inside me." She whispers. "I want you to ravage me. I want you to fuck my virgin asshole."

Your phone vibrates with Amanda's response 'found my friends, be there in ten'.

Megan nibbles your ear some more. "My thong is so wet."

You look over at Kristen. She has a hand down Jakes pants and the smile of a fisherman who's just landed a big fish.

You amend your thoughts. Hopefully, your group can look normal, at least long enough for your plan to work.

You give Kristen a disapproving look. "We need to get to the furniture store."

Kristen detaches from Jake. Megan lets go of your earlobe. You have massive erection and half a mind to take Megan up on her offer. Only your intense desire to fuck Amanda keeps you from taking her. You begin to walk.

Megan stares at your crotch like a hawk staring at a mouse. Then she runs to catch up to Jake, grabbing his ass. You tuck your giant hard-on under the waist band of your boxers.

The noise of some kind of colossal orgy going on in the food court draws you. You resist and head toward the furniture store. In various stores couples have paired off. Some have already begun fucking.

Your group enters the furniture store.

What do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)