More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superssd superssd

Who Found The Rulebook?

Michael, a actor in Hollywood

This was too good to be true.

You can't believe your eyes as you watch the barista wear only an apron and jeans. This notebook- Rulebook- actually seemed to work! You couldn't help but ponder the metaphysical and scientific implications of that, as you'd always been a fairly smart person, but you quickly dismiss those thoughts. You had a reality bending device in front of you, it was time for action and not idle pondering.

You could solve all the world's problems, like disease, , war, hunger, etc., but you had all the time in the world to do that. Why shouldn't you have some fun first? Indulge a little... or a lot, in your newfound power? After all, you've had nothing your whole life. You grew up poor in Atlanta, born with no opportunities and no destiny, but somehow you found a passion in acting and managed to make your way to Hollywood after high school by taking shady loans from some shady people. You dreamed of the celebrity life- big houses, fast cars, beautiful women, and international fame and recognition. Especially the beautiful women. You could never get enough of them.

But you needed your acting career to take off first. So far, you hadn't found a single role in any production, and even worse is that your agent unsubtly implied that it might be because you were too ugly. If you wanted the good roles, you would have to change your body completely.

But now you could use the Rulebook and propel your life in the direction you want it to. First things first, however, you needed some security. You've read too many monkey paw scenarios to be hasty about your rules.

New Rule: The owner of this Rulebook is Michael Wrangler, the one born on November 14, 2001 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

New Rule: Every rule written by the owner will be implemented with the intentions of the owner in mind when the rule was being written.

New Rule: The Rulebook is indestructible by any means, with the Rulebook and the words written in the Rulebook being visible only to the owner. The Rulebook can be teleported to the owner's hands with just a thought from the owner.

New Rule: If a rule changes the memories of people, then the owner will remember both sets of memories from before the change and after the change, without any negative consequences to his mind.

You think that should be enough. But with that out of the way, it was finally time to have some fun.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)