More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Apple687 Apple687

How do you use the Rulebook first?

Men cannot control their sexual urges

You sit down and think for a moment, then write:

Old Rule: Whenever a straight man's penis gets erect, he cannot restrain himself from acting out his urges on a nearby woman he finds arousing, and will not stop until he orgasms. To ensure men are not punished for their uncontrollable desires, every country abides by a human rights treaty enshrining a man's right to use a woman sexually in any way he wants, anytime and anywhere.

Immediately the cafe around you transforms.

The first thing you notice is that women's clothing is now much more varied, you guess because women vary in whether they enjoy men's uncontrollable attention. A few women are totally nude and appear totally comfortable. At the other end of the spectrum, a few are wearing burkas covering everything but their eyes, and their eyes flit around nervously. Some are wearing very skimpy clothing, for example panties and high heels or nothing else, or stripperific clothing that looks designed to arouse men. Others wear normal-length clothing with holes for tits, ass, and pussy to allow easy access. Some still dress like women used to dress in your old reality, except their clothes tend to look like they have been repeatedly torn and stitched back together. The barista behind the counter is wearing a hijab and no makeup.

You can see some clear effects of men’s lack of self-control, but you’re wondering, where’s the fucking itself? Looking around, under several tables you can see a woman's head bobbing up and down in a man's lap. At another table over in the corner, a woman sits reading a book while a man stands next to her, jerking off while pointing his dick at her face. Hmm, a little more low-key than you expected. Maybe guys aren’t as horny as you thought they we—

“Fuck, your cute lips look so inviting!” says a loud voice. You turn to see it’s the man who’s about to be served by the barista – in more than one sense. He drops his pants, jumps up to sit on the counter, grabs her apprehensive head and pulls it toward his hard cock. Clearly her hijab has failed to dissuade him.

“I’m working, sir, could you please use some other womMMPPHHH!” Her sentence is cut off as he starts face-fucking her vigorously.

“Oooh, let’s see what you’re hiding under here!” He removes her head covering to reveal long flowing blonde hair, and gives a groan of pleasure. “Ohhh, you have such beautiful blonde hair. Suck that fucking dick, blondie! Show me what you can do with that fucking mouth!”

“MMMMMMM!” the barista tries to say in protest.

A moment later, a guy who’s third in line pulls out his erect penis, comes up behind the woman second in line whose dress has a pussy hole in it, and sticks his dick straight in. He cuddles up to her gently but firmly as he thrusts in and out. She barely reacts, merely glancing over her shoulder to see who is using her, then turning back and yawning boredly. He’s ogling the blonde barista getting face-fucked rather than the woman he’s fucking.

The man fifth in line has the same idea about the woman fourth in line, who is wearing a very provocative fishnet dress and no panties. He pushes his dick through a hole into her pussy. Her reaction is much more enthusiastic than the first two women. She arches her back, reaches back to grab hold of his arms, and screams in ecstasy as he starts fucking her.

Suddenly most of the men in the room are getting out their dicks and running at the nude and underdressed women. One man tackles a naked woman to the ground and penetrates her. Another deftly pulls aside a topless girl’s panties so he can stick it in. A third rips a woman’s clothing as he tears it off her. One dashes over to a nearby table and thrusts his boner between a topless woman’s massive tits, while another shoves his dick into the mouth of the woman sitting next to her. A man sitting at another table grabs the woman next to him and shoves her head down into his crotch. A waitress in a stripperific uniform gets bent over a table and a cock shoved up her ass. Some popular women are getting fucked by multiple men at once.

Woman after woman gets taken and in less than a minute, most of the people in the room are fucking, discarded clothes lying on the floor everywhere. And even more men are running into the café, attracted by the sex noises. You guess it only takes one guy fucking in full public view to get the rest turned on too, so this world must oscillate wildly between normality and orgy.

You're still unmolested, though. Are you not attractive enough? You're wearing a dress that nicely shows off your assets, and brings you plenty of male attention in your old reality, but is a bit tame here.

You notice a man sitting at the next table, gazing in your direction to avert his eyes from the orgy. You shake your tits at him, trying to look sultry as you do so.

He grips his table hard, clearly trying to fight the urge. You can see under the table that he has a hard-on that’s growing by the second. You just have to him to act on it.

You shake your tits faster, and accidentally-on-purpose let one tit jiggle out of your dress entirely, exposing your erect nipple.

It has the intended effect. The man jumps up, dashes over to your table, grabs your head, and shoves it down onto his rock-hard cock.

You start sucking enthusiastically, so turned on at finally getting to experience your fantasy of being totally reduced to a sex object for men’s use.

"Yeah, take that you fucking cocktease!" he says, pumping your head up and down. "Shaking your tits like that drives me crazy!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)