More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

Who Found The Rulebook?

Melony, a bi-Curious Lesbian with a Nazi Amazon Kink

“Holy shit it worked,” Melony muttered to herself.

Thinking for a second she wrote in the note book again.

*Old rule: Only the owner of the rule book will be able to see or be able to interact with it.*

With that done, there was no danger to her using the book in public. Melony thought for a few minutes about what to do next. She was a young woman with a lot of personal problems. Most of them stemmed from contradictory sides of herself really. She was a lesbian… but she still found herself attracted to boys and only her fellow lesbian friends kept her from “degrading herself with a male.” As much as her friends all embraced and expected her to embrace Butch Lesbianism… she wanted to be openly be a lipstick lesbian… pretty and feminine with feminine and pretty lovers. She also was expected to be ashamed by many of her friends over her Nordic heritage given the idea that White Supremacy was what ruined the world as unquestioned by her feminist friends as “Christ was real” was accepted by the born again Christians she knew. Despite of that she felt an amount of pride in her natural red hair, her blue eyes and tall athletic figure. Melony knew she had been pressured into dating a few WOC before and her friends had tried to her to date a rather vile transgendered woman. She didn’t mind the fact the woman still had her dick, but she was an asshole! Melony also had a disgust for many of the short fat blobs that hung around her circles. Any attempt to talk to them about weight loss and their health was “Fat Shaming” and she was made to be the villain…

*Old Rule: since 1940 every woman has a second puberty when they turn twenty-one and grow over six feet tall and will never get above 25 percent BMI, have a skeleton structure to support a life as an amazon warrioress while naturally retaining their feminine appeal. *

Melony put the pencil down and looked around. For a second something seemed to change and then she looked over at the man at the table next to her. He was maybe five foot nine, but now Melony and the woman he was talking to were looking down at his face and could see the top of his head with ease. The blueberry in the corner looked like she had lost about two hundred pounds instantly and gotten two feet taller!

A sinister thought crossed Melony’s mind. Like many of her friends she didn’t question that women could run the world better than men could, but the problem was men had to accept the rule of women without question and the government had to have the power to just make things happen without debates all the time. Melony looked at the date that she had written into the book and her sinister thought took form.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)