More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nightcat nightcat

Now, what kind of guy are you?

Patrick (Me, the One Writing this Chapter)

My name is Patrick and I spend a lot of time staring at this screen, reading chyoa stories and looking how people react to the chapters I write. I'm studying at a university which is taking longer than it should and I still live with my parents though I feel too old for that. I'm a bit conflicted about the rulebook. I could use it to make sex easily available and finally get laid, but if every woman is available to every man my sister would be in trouble and that's one of the few things that could get me angry. I could make exceptions to free use rules for people I care about, and people too young or old for sex, but that would feel unfair.

First, I write down a rule for coffee shops to improve the view while I think on the challenges of using the rulebook fairly, without disrupting society or history too much or negatively affecting anyone I care about while still making it easier to get laid for me and others who now have trouble finding sexual partners. Old rule: female employees in coffee shops wear nothing but an apron and shoes. The immediate change around me is a little distracting but at least I have something nice to look at.

Watching how people interact with he changed view, that isn't new to them, is fascinating and inspiring. Seeing not just how people have learned to deal with the change over time but also what little changes my rule brought about 'over time' is quite fun. Like I said it is inspiring, I already came up with a few new rules and I'm very excited to see what kind of changes they'll bring with them. Probably not exactly the ones I imagine they will, how close will I be in imagining the consequences of my actions? No matter, the book let's me correct my mistakes, probably. And I'll get better with practice, that's how practice works.

What did I come up with? I'll tell you:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)