More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by nightcat nightcat

What did I come up with? I'll tell you:

more gloryholes.

Yup, great idea isn't it.

New rule: every city/town has at least one place with glory-holes per neighborhood.

New rule: If an establishment has glory-holes there is a subtle but well-known logo on their website to show that this is the case.

This way people who don't have the time for a relationship but want sex, people who can't find a relationship, people who really like glory-holes and others can easily and anonymously find sex. I include myself in all of the above categories, studying and working take up a lot of time. Not that I wouldn't be able to find a relationship if I didn't have social anxiety when talking with people I don't know well. Well, that's no longer relevant as this little book of rules takes away any need for anxiety. I can make conversations much easier for me with a new rule. And I will. And after that I'll go to a glory-hole. Or maybe I'll stay and take my chances with that cute waitress. She reminds me of the girl I had a crush on through most of high school, but it can't be her right?

That's a worry for later. Here's the rule I came up with.

New rule: as long as the rulebook is in someone's possession only he/she can interact with it.

New rule: for the current owner of the rulebook conversations work as if he was the protagonist of a role-playing game. This means a dialog wheel with colors and symbols to denote the tone and direction of the conversation, percentages of success. It also includes the ability to think before responding and skip lines or step out of conversations without anyone finding it strange. The lines of dialog to choose from in the dialog wheel will be based in part on the knowledge and personality of the one using this dialog wheel. Be aware that people know more than they think they know, a video game character has the perfect memory a person does not.

To the glory-hole, test out the dialog wheel on the cute waitress, or doe something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)