More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by nightcat nightcat

What did I come up with? I'll tell you:

A triple threat.

I write down three rules in quick succession.

Old rule: When a woman is 18 years or older people over 18 years of age are allowed to touch and grope any parts of her body not covered by clothing.

New rule: The more of her body a woman keeps covered the hornier they get.

New rule: It is allowed for everyone to wear little to no clothes as long as they at least wear underwear or swimwear.

The changes are immediately apparent. You see that most people now touch the sexy barista when they order and when they get their order. Two girls who look like twins are caressing each others sides and thighs as a teenage boy stares at them open-mouthed and rubs the knee of the woman sitting next to him. She is dressed in a business suit with a skirt reaching barely above her knees, I wonder if that is his mother. That thought is interrupted however by someone walking into the coffee-shop who either didn't want to be horny from your second rule or is taking advantage of the third, all she's wearing is a tight one-piece swimsuit and what a fit it is. It perfectly shows of he amazing curves, great legs, nice ass, huge knockers and although she's wearing too much make-up for my taste her face isn't bad either.

http://y2.pichunter.com/3634746_3_o.jpg

Do I play with the brunette, make more rules, go outside or is ther something else here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)