More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marcuss Marcuss

Who Found The Rulebook?

Marcuss (With World changing plans)

Marcuss is a 19 years old white Europian male. Marcuss is 170 cm high.

You (Marcuss) was in your favorite café. It was after a long and tiring school day. When you sit down and get your menu to choose your coffee when you realized there were a strange book next to you. You took up and opened it. On the first page there was a title: The Rulebook. You don't know if this is a joke or something like that, but somehow it's wake some interest inside you to find about if it's true or not. After you finished your coffee you took The Rulebook with you to your apartment.

When you arrived home you sat down on your couch while the Rulebook was placed on the small table in front of you.
'Well... What can I lose if I try it.' you though.
You take a pencil and the Rulebook and start to write something.

New rule: Marcuss is the only one person who is allowed to touch or used the Rulebook.
New rule: Marcuss' apartment has a luxury furniture.

After the second rule has been written, your apartment's furniture changed into fancy and luxury furniture. You firstly can't believe what you see. What you write into the book became real. You can't imagine how many options you have. Then something came into your mind.

New rule: Marcuss' family is the most richest in the universe.

After that, in one blink you found yourself in a mansion. You were alone in the mansion's hall. You decided to continue writing more into the book.

New rule: Slavery is allowed.
New rule: Only the first and the second children were be keep in the family. The more children were sold to be , this rule were made by the government.
New rule: There are animal-human hybrids and they are treated just like normal humans.
New rule: There is a parasite specie which buy slaves to became their new host and join to their hive mind. They were allowed to join to the society, but only if they use slaves as host or people which allow them to made the into their host. Thanks to their queen who agreed this rules they was allowed.
New rule: The Venus and the Mars have been replaced with Earth like planets and space travel is a normal and almost daily thing.
New rule: Pregnancy is faster, but in every species has different time. Females only get pregnant when they want to become.
New rule: Eating different species is not cannibalism.
New rule: Some women are hermaphrodite, but most of them living as normal women. Men didn't mind if their lovers are hermaphrodite. Hermaphrodites are more sensitive in vaginal and anal.
New rule: Cowgirls are always product milk after they became 18 years old.
New rule: Changing species is easy using a medical machine, but very expensive.
New rule: There is two way in a female/male life to create a family. First way is a normal marriage, in this way every male and female could only have one partner (This is the common way). The second way is to build a harem, which only rich peoples allowed to do. The women never cheat, but males yes and if a woman find it out they have a chance to sissify him, this only in marriage relationship allowed.
New rule: Sissification/feminization is an allowed thing, but only if the male did something bad and got punished to train to become a sissy.
New rule: Cosplaying is a normal thing.
New rule: Being nude or don't wearing underwear is allowed and mostly preferred.
New rule: There is no taboo, public sex and fetishes are completely allowed.
New rule: Every living species body is really flexible and able to use any hole in sexual way and that didn't made any health problem.
New rule: Every sexual illness are gone.
New rule: Every living species is bisexual.
New rule: In school every month they choose 10 student which will be used as toilets for the other students or buy some toilet trained , which body were modified to be able feed from others scat and piss. For the 10 selected students they get only time limited modification.
New rule: Human furniture is allowed, but only rich people could afford it.
New rule: Sex shops are the second most common shops in the world.

After you write this new rules into the book, you though you maybe should create some rules to make your life better. You have a mansion and you live alone there so why not add some maids.

New rule: Marcuss has six maid in his mansion. All of them from different species. First Alex, a sissy elf. Second Maria, a female dragonoid. Third Sophia, a female neko. Fourth Victoria, a female kitsume. Fifth Bessie, a female cowgirl. Sixth Lana, a hermaphrodite centaur. Both of them are loyal maids of Marcuss' family and they are there to fulfill Marcuss every sexual desire. They wearing latex maid outfit. Sophia love wearing diaper.
New rule: Under his mansion Marcuss has a Dungeon and a whole room with cosplays, female clothes and sexual equipment and cloths.
New rule: Marcuss is the most luckiest people in the universe.

After you finished writing rules your six new maid appeared in front of you. All of them were so beautiful.

"Welcome, Master." Both of them said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)