More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by IcyGamer IcyGamer

What's next?

Macie, a virgin teen who just graduated high school

You're Macie, a redhead teen standing at 5'1" with C cup breasts, and a freckled face with sky blue eyes. You smile as the rules are in your control. Seeing a homeless man across the street you feel bad, so you buy a bagel and coffe and give it to him. Striking up a fantasy, you always wondered what it felt like to be truly dominated.

Old rule: All homeless men have large cocks and love to young women.

You then walk into the park area behind him, and wait. He comes up behind you and grabs by the hair to the ground. He rips off your grey shirt, and tears a hole in the crotch of your leggings. Your pink panties are removed, and put in your mouth. The man takes a his sock and ties it around your mouth, gagging you further. He then puts a dog collar around you neck, and shoves you back to the floor. He flips you on your back, face pressed to the dust, ass in the hair, and spears into your cunt, stealing your innocence forever.

His thrusts are fast, and give you pain, his 10 inch cock barely can fit, pounding your cervix every time. His girth feels like it's ripping you in half, and the smell of old tobacco and disease is gagging you. Your screams are muffled by the sock and underwear on your mouth, his hand pulls your soft, beautiful red locks to their limit. His other hand roughly kneads your breast, pinching the nipple occasionally, stealing a moan or two.

"I'm gonna chain you teenie ass to a fence, feed you cum and scraps to serve as a worshiper of my cock." He says, before thrusting a final time, and impregnating your young, innocent little womb. You nearly pass out, and get chained to the fence by your dog collar. Your captive then uses belts to suspend your legs in the air, and ties your wrists together, before writing "SLUT" on your forehead, "CUM ADDICT" on the sides of your lips, "MILK ME" and "WHIP ME" on your breasts, " ISNT A CRIME" on your toned stomach, "TIGHT" above your sopping cunt, and "KIDNAP AND BREED ME" on your thighs. He then blindfolds you, and leaves.

Who finds you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)