More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by krystalumpire krystalumpire

Who Found The Rulebook?

John, a man with dreams of forming the ultimate harem

A grin crept across John's face as he realized the power that now laid within his grasp. With the stroke of a pencil, he could reshape the fabric of existence, bring mighty empires to their knees or even wipe the world clean of humanity. John, however, had never been one for politics. Instead, his attention was strictly rapt on the exposed icon of feminine beauty now tending to the espresso machine. John had never had good luck when it came to dating. He'd always gotten stuck with 3s and 4s while anything higher than a 6 turned him down outright. But that was all about to change...

Old Rule: The owner of this Notebook has the largest cock of any man on the planet.

John smirked as he felt the open space in his jeans get swallowed up as a sizable bulge formed down one leg. He'd been pretty average before, but now he was an absolute monster.

Old Rule: The size of a man's cock is the primary indicator of his sex appeal. Men with large cocks are perceived as more attractive, even when their cock is not currently visible. Men with large cocks are also more virile, fertile and have more sexual prowess than their smaller counterparts.

With that rule in place, John now knew he was the sexiest man on Earth, as well as the world's best lay. Indeed, as he looked around the shop, he noticed several pairs of female eyes on him, including those of the barista who had completely ignored his advances earlier. Some of the women looked away and blushed when you made eye contact, but a few continued to stare unabashedly. Now it was time for the killing blow.

Old Rule: A woman's fertility is negatively correlated to her physical attractiveness. The more attractive she is, the less fertile she is and vice versa. Because of this, attractive women instinctively seek out males with large cocks in order to have the best chance of bearing a child. This instinct also grows stronger in proportion to the woman's attractiveness.

With that, John didn't even have to look for hot women. Now, they would all come to him. It would only be a matter of time before he collected the greatest harem the world had ever seen.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)