More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike2891 mike2891

Who Found The Rulebook?

Jake, a teenager who wants to be humiliated

Jake was sat at his table drinking his latte, contemplating his plans for the evening when he caught a glimpse of a shimmer from his right-hand side. Initially, he dismissed it as the sun reflecting from a car passing by the window and he neglected to investigate further. Sipping his latte, the shimmer appeared in the corner of his eye, with its return being off too much interest to Jake for him to ignore.

On the table beside him sat the Rulebook, unattended. Jake moved over to get a closer look, leaning over the top of the book to inspect it further. He felt as if the books glow was calling specifically to him. "Nonsense," he thought, "a book isn't sentient," he chuckled to himself. But yet there was a strange sensation reverberating around the book, as if it wanted to be opened. "Rulebook," Jake read the cover out to himself, "Rule's for what? The cafe? It seems a bit thick for a coffee shop, more fit for a barrister than a barista!" An audible giggle came from the boy's mouth. "I always waste the best material on myself!" he sarcastically sighed under his breath.

Intrigued by why such an establishment would require such detailed rulings, Jake opened the hardback to the first page.

"The world runs on rules. Schools and companies have their handbooks. Neighborhoods have their homeowners associations. Even countries have their laws. You spend all day following rules. Wouldn't it be nice if you could be the one writing the rules for once? Now you can. This is the Rulebook. Simply put the name of an organization and write your rules. Any rule you can think of will be followed by everyone in that organization"

Having read the first paragraph, Jake had to double-take at the page. Surely this wasn't real. A book could not control the world... But it did seem as so the same book could call out to him and drag his attention over. Surely it was a trick. Jake scanned the room for anybody who could be trying to mock the him, unconvinced by the presence of a couple of lads just two tables to the right who were sat with bottles of coke. "Who an earth buys coke in a coffee shop?" he thought, concluding that this must be their doings. Convinced that he wouldn't be fooled, he turned back to his table, only to be interrupted by the tapping of a pencil falling softly onto the opened page of the rulebook.

"What the..." Jake swiveled back towards the rulebook, noticing the pencil on the page, bewildered as to where it came from. There was no way it could have been tossed from the table opposite, its momentum would have caused it to fall straight off of the page. Jake sensed a higher power. "Fuck it," Jake reached down for the pencil, "this opportunity is too good to turn down, its worth being mocked over in case of the 1% chance its actually true."

Jake pondered on what he wanted the most. Not wanting to start too seriously, he actually really wanted people to appreciate his cheesey Dad-joke from before. Re-reading the page to ensure that he was formatting his wording correctly, Jake put pencil to paper.

The cafe burst out in laughter.

"Shit! It works!" Jake beamed. He glanced back down at the book, checking his work.

New Rule: Everybody in the coffee shop will laugh after this sentence is written in honour of my hilarious barrister-barista joke - except for me!

Jake was most impressed with the fact that the book was able to determine that he was the author of the rule and therefore a non-target of the laughter effect. Not only did the rulebook do as it said it would, it was also bloody clever. Jake's mind raced, what could he do with such power. A combination of his wit and boyish charm could see him conquer the world in style, armed with just a pencil and page. But Jake had a much smaller objective, a deep lying desire that drove most of his intimate thoughts and fantasies.

Don't act as if you had such a power that you wouldn't exploit it for some form of kink satisfaction or fantasy fulfillment, because in the moment, we all know that our sexual urges would dictate out next actions, and for Jake, well, this meant that he could fulfill his dream of being humiliated.

How does Jake wish to be humiliated?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)